<
10 | 11 |
| 13 | 14 | 15
>
>>
>|
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Score Author Latest Post
Rider Openings Available for Arthur Kottas Clinic 0 I. Greenberg Arthur Kottas Clinic - October 5 thru 10, 2015 What an opportunity!   Arthur Kottas is undispsutedly one of today's living masters of dressage.  In addition to his many years with the Spanish Riding School, for which he is well known, he is equally knowlegable about sport horses and contemporary competition. He is a licensed judge and coaches top competitve riders in many countries.   Despite of his depth of knowlege, you do not need to be an advanced rider or have an FEI horse to participate in the clinics. Whatever your level, if you want to learn he wants to help you in whatever way he can.   The locations will be: October 5, 6 & 7: Windhorse Dressage Sherborn, MA October 8, 9 & 10: Bear Spot Farm Acton, MA (NOTE: The dates that were originally scheduled have been changed) There are still open spots for riders. The cost to ride is $290 per slot, and you and your groom are welcome to audit for the entire day. Overnight stabling is available at both locations. Auditors are always welcome. Auditors fees are $20 per day for NEDA members and $40 per day for non-members. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email me at irene.e.greenberg@gmail.com or give me a call at 603-770-0939. I hope to see you there! Irene
by I. Greenberg
Wednesday, September 23, 2015
Johann Hinnemann comes to Pineland Farms 1 P. Farms There's less than 20 days to register in advance for the Master Class!
by P. Farms
Tuesday, September 22, 2015
Full time working student wanted 0 C. Wylie Grand Prix trainer/USEF r Judge/USEF Certified Instructor seeking full time working student to join our great staff at our beautiful farm! Must be able to muck quickly and efficiently, bandage, medicate, and work with our great horses and clients. Must be a team player, dependable, honest, and self motivated. Small salary, board for one horse, and lessons. For more information call Cindi at 9785908722.
by C. Wylie
Sunday, September 20, 2015
Working Student Positition Available 0 N. Later Lavoie Nancy Later Lavoie is looking for a full time working student/assistant manager to join us for the winter season in Florida and to return to Massachusetts in the spring. We are looking for an honest, self motivated horse person that is not afraid of barn work and long hours. Position is open to someone who has experience with horse care and is motivated to learn horsemanship as well as riding. Duties will include all barn chores; stall cleaning, grooming, feeding, turnout, hand walking, bandaging, tack cleaning and barn cleaning. Work will be in return for accommodations, daily lessons and a small salary. It is possible to bring your own horse, a reduced board arrangement can be made, and time for showing arranged.  For more information please email nancylaterdressagehorses@gmail.com or phone 561 714 7447. Nancy is a Grand Prix rider that has a long list of successful horses through all of the levels. She is a bronze, silver and gold medalist with USDF and has trained extensively in Germany with Ellen Bontje and Conrad Schumacher. The stable is an active training stable with many learning opportunities available for a motivated career horseperson.
by N. Later Lavoie
Wednesday, September 16, 2015
recommendations needed for GMHA hotels/b&b? 0 L. Lopardo Willing to room share too, just need inexpensive place to stay for friday and saturday night of the GMHA show first weekend of Oct. 2&3 rd . Please call , text or email me at 413.427.7551 or wrmbloods at america online if you would like to room share :) . thanks for looking ! Leslie
by L. Lopardo
Monday, September 14, 2015
Eiren Crawford Clinic: Sat Oct 24 & Sun Oct 25, Sherborn, MA 0 J. Chong Eiren Crawford Clinic: on Sat Oct 24 & Sun Oct 25 Eiren will be at Willow Tree Farm in Sherborn, MA. A few 45 minute private lessons are available. Auditors are welcome & free (bring a chair!) Please contact Jennifer at jenniferlchong@gmail.com or 760-258-6072. Grand Prix rider & trainer Eiren Crawford is back in the U.S. after seven years training & showing in Europe, working as assistant trainer for Ingrid Klimke in Germany & Morten Thomsen in Denmark. Before her return to Florida this winter, she was based at Tristan Tucker's TRT Equestrian in the Netherlands. Eiren's website is http://www.crawforddressage.com. Clinic flyer and photos are attached.
by J. Chong
Sunday, September 13, 2015
Vera Kessels-Barisone Clinic Sat 10/24 and Sun 10/25 0 J. Pearson-Keating Vera Kessels-Barisone Clinic  October 24 and October 25 Hosted by Jodi Pearson-Keating Dressage Tall Oaks Farm 55 Orchard St, Millis, Massachusetts 02054 Vera is a Dutch born rider and trainer who owns and operates Barisone Dressage in Long Valley, NJ and Wellington, FL with her husband Michael Barisone. They specialize in bringing young horses up through the levels and have produced numerous Grand Prix horses and riders. Vera came to the US in 1995 with a back ground in jumpers and bringing along young horses. She has since trained several horses to Grand Prix with many wins in both open and CDI grand prix’s, including Dressage at Devon and Palm Beach Derby. Vera is currently competing Urbanus at Grand Prix with the lowest score so far this season a 67%. Vera teaches with a detail oriented, upbeat and classical approach. Like her husband she believes every horse and rider deserves the best, most positive training they can get, no matter what size, shape, level or breed they are. We strongly encourage riding both days to get maximum benefit. Priority will be given to people planning on riding both days and if spots are available then single days will be available. Cost is $210.00 per ride. If you sign up for the clinic you are committed to pay for your spot. If an emergency comes up we will do everything in our power to fill your spot but if we can't you are responsible for payment any way. These clinics fill quickly so please let me know ASAP if you wish to ride. Limited stabling at nearby barns. Approve head gear required Contact : Jodi Pearson-Keating jodi@jodipearsonkeating.com 508-797-8451 Place : Tall Oaks Farm 55 Orchard St. Millis, ma AUDITORS WELCOME 25.00 PER DAY ( 15.00 NEDA AND CRDA MEMBERS)
by J. Pearson-Keating
Sunday, September 6, 2015
Christoph Hess returns to Rosebrook, October 12 -14, 2015 0 C. Wylie International Judge and Clinician, Christoph Hess, will be returning to teach at Rosebrook Farm this October 12-14.  Christoph, who is very active in the education of judges and trainers in Germany and around the world, will be working with a variety of horses and riders, from green to Grand Prix in our beautiful arenas.  Auditing information below.  Light refreshments/lunch included. for more information email crosewylie@verizon.net.
by C. Wylie
Friday, September 4, 2015
Cats Need a Home! 0 A. Prenosil Feral cat colony living in a condemned building in Southbridge.  This house now has a big red X on the front of the house, just a matter of time before it will be torn down.  The rest of the neighborhood is 3 decker buildings and there are new people that have bought the house on the side of this property.  These newcomers do not want us feeding the cats there.  I have been going very early in the morning as there is no other place to feed them in that area. There are 9 cats in this colony.  The oldest cat Ma is 12 years old is friendly but did not do well in cage at WARL so I had to return her to her colony she has been there the longest.  They have all been through the TNR (trap, neuter, release) program, actually Cindy did all the trapping in this colony. I started feeding them July 2013 when the original caretaker moved a distant away (Spencer).  The other 8 cats are probably from 4-8 years old.  They are all mellow cats and get along well with each other. Any new cats coming in they let feed and do not bother them.  A few of them will come close to me, when I feed them I have touched one of them. I just want to find them a place they can live out their lives in peace and before it’s an urgent situation of the building being torn down. -- Rachael Max   413-324-8224 Here Today Adopted Tomorrow Animal Sanctuary www.heretodaysanctuary.org http://www.facebook.com/heretodaysanctuary
by A. Prenosil
Friday, September 4, 2015
Part Time Barn Help Needed 0 N. Later Lavoie Experienced Barn Help Needed 2 days a week for professional dressage trainer Nancy Later Lavoie.  Working students welcome. Full time position in Florida also available. Nancy 561 714 7447 or nancylaterdressagehorses@gmail.com
by N. Later Lavoie
Thursday, September 3, 2015
need help fndind a stall near Merrimack nh 1 P. Spettel I know the new MRF Dressage at Harvest Moon Farm in Hopkinton NH (formerly Hatfield Corners Stables) has one stall available. Great people and it fully meets your criteria. Hope you and Eli are both doing well!Kimberley
by K. Brown Edelmann
Thursday, August 27, 2015
12 stall facility in Sherborn MA for rent this winter 0 D. Mukpo Beautiful 12 stall facility in Sherborn MA available for rent this winter. Some year round stalls also available. Lovely light indoor arena with excellent footing, plenty of turnout and a heated observation room. Access to miles of trails. Contact Steve Kurz 1-617-650-4256
by D. Mukpo
Wednesday, August 26, 2015
Miguel Anacoreta Soares Clinic - Apple Knoll Farm 0 C. Khalil We still have rider slots open for the Miguel Anacoreta Soares Clinic which is being held for 6 days at Apple Knoll Farm, 25 Forest Lane, Millis, MA (October 10, 11 and 12th and October 14, 15 and 16th).   All rides are filled for Saturday through Monday, but we will be taking a waiting list.  There are still some rides left for Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.  Stalls are available and auditors are welcome.  Please contact Christi Khalil at Spanishdq@gmail.com for more information.  (See attached poster).
by C. Khalil
Sunday, August 23, 2015
Ride (+roommate?) needed for NEDA Fall 0 K. Wagner Looking for a ride for one horse to NEDA Fall (arriving Wed, leaving Friday/Saturday). My truck is dying but I can volunteer a 2-horse gooseneck trailer with spacious dressing room. Located in Littleton, MA. Also would not mind a roommate :). Any offers welcome! 617-407-1347 or kristingwagner@gmail.com.
by K. Wagner
Sunday, August 23, 2015
DTN Presents Jenny Susser "what's Your Fear Factor?" Oct 10th 0 L. Terrell Dressage Trainers Network Presents, "What's Your Fear Factor?" with Dr. Jenny Susser, Sport Psychologist , October 10th, Harvard Ma, 1:00 PM - 5:00
by L. Terrell
Sunday, August 23, 2015
Vera Kessels-Barisone Clinic Sat 8/29 and Sun 8/30 0 J. Pearson-Keating Rider schedule below for the Vera Kessels-Barisone clinic Saturday 8/29 and Sunday8/30 at Tall Oaks Farm: 55 Orchard St. Millis, Ma. AUDITORS WELCOME $25.00 day (15.00 CRDA and NEDA members) Snacks and drinks included. I can't wait to see you all for a great weekend of learning and fun!! Saturday 8/29 8:30 Maryanne Roddy 9:15 Jodi Pearson-Keating 10:00 Michelle Lamoureux 10:45 Linda Currie 11:30 Diane Williams 12:15 lunch Devon Currie 1:00 Stanley Edwards 1:45 Linda Currie 2:30 Anne Bandes 3:15 Laci Keating 4:00 Kaity Kutzer Sunday 8/30 8:30 Maryanne Roddy 9:15 Jodi Pearson-Keating 10:00 Kaity Kutzer 10:45 Linda Currie 11:30 Diane Williams 12:15 lunch. Laci Keating 1:00 Stanley Edwards 1:45 Linda Currie 2:30 Michelle Lamoureux 3:15 Devon Currie 4:00 Kathy Crosby
by J. Pearson-Keating
Saturday, August 22, 2015
Awesome Fall Line Up 0 N. Later Lavoie Join us at the Ashby Stock Farm this Fall for some great clinics! This weekend August 21-23, 2015 is our adult camp, auditors are welcome, lessons will start Saturday and Sunday at 8 am. August 29-30, 2015 Tristan Tucker auditors welcome lessons will start each day at 8:30. September 5-6, 2015 George Williams USDF Platinum Performance Jr/YR clinic. Auditors welcome, sign up on the USDF website. October 3-4, 2015 Conrad Schumacher Clinic, one rider spot still available and auditors welcome. Please find the application on my website. www.nancylaterdressagehorses.com
by N. Later Lavoie
Friday, August 21, 2015
How to read the eTip? 1 D. Demis Are you reading it on your phone or on a desktop computer? If it's a desktop, you can actually download the pdf from the NEDA website and print it at your convenience. Also in the "ISSUU reader" you will see a little slide scale on lower left of the first page, just slide it from left to right to zoom. - ___________________ +Hope that helps!
by A. Prenosil
Friday, August 21, 2015
4 Stalls to Share/ NEDA FALL FESTIVAL F/S/S 0 R. Ehrlich STALLS to SHARE:   NEDA FALL FESTIVAL DRESSAGE.   I  will have 4 Duration stalls,  they will be  available   FRIDAY 3pm, Saturday, Sunday  for 100.00 per stall.  PLEASE PM/email/call  me if you are riding in the show on the weekend and are interested rachel@greengatestud.com ,   508-729-0706 
by R. Ehrlich
Saturday, August 15, 2015
4 Stalls to Share/ NEDA FALL FESTIVAL F/S/S 0 R. Ehrlich STALLS to SHARE:   NEDA FALL FESTIVAL DRESSAGE.   I will  have 4 Duration stalls,   they are available   FRIDAY 3pm, Saturday, Sunday (in Breed Show only)  for 100.00 per stall.  PLEASE PM/email/call  me if you are riding in the show on the weekend and are interested rachel@greengatestud.com ,   508-729-0706 
by R. Ehrlich
Saturday, August 15, 2015
Featured Sponsor

Online Surveys
Membership Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal