<
11 | 12 |
| 14 | 15 | 16
>
>>
>|
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Score Author Latest Post
4 Stalls to Share/ NEDA FALL FESTIVAL F/S/S 0 R. Ehrlich STALLS to SHARE:   NEDA FALL FESTIVAL DRESSAGE.   I  will have 4 Duration stalls,  they will be  available   FRIDAY 3pm, Saturday, Sunday  for 100.00 per stall.  PLEASE PM/email/call  me if you are riding in the show on the weekend and are interested rachel@greengatestud.com ,   508-729-0706 
by R. Ehrlich
Saturday, August 15, 2015
4 Stalls to Share/ NEDA FALL FESTIVAL F/S/S 0 R. Ehrlich STALLS to SHARE:   NEDA FALL FESTIVAL DRESSAGE.   I will  have 4 Duration stalls,   they are available   FRIDAY 3pm, Saturday, Sunday (in Breed Show only)  for 100.00 per stall.  PLEASE PM/email/call  me if you are riding in the show on the weekend and are interested rachel@greengatestud.com ,   508-729-0706 
by R. Ehrlich
Saturday, August 15, 2015
Bill Woods Clinic August 23 & 24 0 K. Porter A few spots open for rides with Bill at Castle Neck Farm in Essex, MA. Sunday and Monday August 23 & 24. Big indoor with fabulous footing. Please join us for an informative fun lesson - auditors welcome. Copies of Dressage Unscrambled will be available for purchase. Contact Kim Porter - saltwaterponies@verizon.net
by K. Porter
Tuesday, August 11, 2015
Interested in a half lease in the Boston west suburbs? 0 J. Lipshaw I'm considering buying an awesome 9 yr old 16.2 IALHA-registered Lusitano (see video above and picture below - not my profile) now schooling Training/First Level with lots of potential. Would be bringing him from Michigan during the academic year and going back during summers.  I'm not yet committed to a barn, but Boston West is most convenient for me (I'm in Cambridge). To make it viable financially and from a training perspective, I'd like to find a half lessee nine months each year to share expense and schooling work (and showing, if desired). I realize nobody can make a commitment without seeing and riding the horse, but I'm trying to gauge interest to see if it will work. If this sounds appealing, let me know. jlipshaw@gmail.com.
by J. Lipshaw
Saturday, August 8, 2015
Barn help - Georgetown MA 0 C. Wylie Looking for barn help to start immediately.  Full or part time.  Mucking, turnout, grooming, etc.  Great people, nice horses, and good pay. Would also consider working student working off board and lessons.   For more information contact Cindi Wylie at crosewylie@verizon.net
by C. Wylie
Friday, August 7, 2015
October Clinic with Classical Master, Miguel Anacoreta Soares 0 C. Khalil I am pleased to announce two dressage clinics in October 2015 with classical Portuguese master, Miguel Anacoreta Soares of Madrid, Spain.                  Rider slots are available on October 10 through 12 at Apple Knoll Farm, Millis, MA.                  Rider slots will also be available on October 14 - 16 at Ryegate Farm, Plympton, MA. ... Cost will be $170 per ride. Overnight stabling is available at both premier venues. The cost to audit is $30 per day which will include lunch. Miguel Anacoreta Soares is a unique clinician, one deeply rooted in the classical tradition. In 1988, he joined the Escola Portuguesa de Arte Equestre at the age of 15 and remained with the school for 13 years. He was trained daily by the highly regarded director of the school, Dr. Guilherme Borba, who himself was trained by Master Nuno Oliveira. During his time with the school, Miguel participated in numerous exhibitions in Portugal and other countries, and was one of the select riders to train and perform the airs above the ground. The Portuguese School is a sister school to the Spanish Riding School and is one of the four great equestrian schools of Europe. Miguel's training methods are in keeping with that classical tradition. He also has extensive experience with the competitive side of dressage -- he is an international competitor in Doma Clasica (competing both Iberians and other breeds) and has recently qualified his Lusitano, Vinegra, for the Portuguese Olympic team. In addition, Miguel is EXPERT at in-hand training and uses the same methods as the Vienna school. Miguel has graciously agreed to make time to teach in New England on a regular basis, making this a unique opportunity for New England riders to ride with a truly classical trainer at a reasonable rate. Miguel is fluent in English and his teaching style is respectful, supportive and classically correct. He is also happy to work with riders of all levels and in keeping with the centuries-old oral tradition he was trained in, he is committed to working with riders and their horses on a continuing basis. That dedication to the classical training of horse and rider is the tradition that Miguel is steeped in. He has a strict and correct work ethic, staying true to the classical principals that have been passed down through the ages. It is apparent that this is of the upmost importance to him both personally and professionally; he is a true classical dressage master. If you are interested, please contact me as soon as possible to book your rides now. email: Spanishdq@gmail.com
by C. Khalil
Thursday, August 6, 2015
Ride times fo Janet Foy clinic this weekend 0 C. Wylie Please see attachment for the schedule at the Janet Foy clinic at Rosebrook Farm in Georgetown, MA.  One rider spot is available for Sunday morning if anyone is interested!  Janet will conduct a book signing of her new book, "Dressage Q and A" with a Wine and Cheese reception after the last ride on Saturday!  She will have copies of the book with her for purchase.  For more information please contact Cindi crosewylie@verizon.net, or see our website at www.CindiRoseWylie.com.
by C. Wylie
Wednesday, August 5, 2015
HITS Braider Needed 0 S. Leblanc Looking for braider for August HITS show. Please contact Suzanne at 617-642-8008 or suzannesleblanc@gmail.com. Thanks
by S. Leblanc
Monday, August 3, 2015
Seeking Host Facility for Clinic - October, 2015 0 C. Khalil Seeking host facility in New England for a 3 to 4 day clinic in October with a classically trained international rider & veteran trainer from the Escola Portuguesa de Arte Equestre, Portugal.  Prefer facility with 2 to 4 stalls open for riders; indoor with good footing and room for auditors.  If interested in having a clinic in October at your facility, please contact me as soon as possible.   Christine Khalil 781-801-0406 or email:  Spanishdq@gmail.com 
by C. Khalil
Friday, July 24, 2015
Braiding available at GMHA Dressage Days 1 D. Cantara Come see me at Barn H, stall 5 by the Walker ring/Ring 1. Still time to sign up! If I'm not there, leave a message with your name and stall and I will try to catch up with you to schedule.
by D. Cantara
Thursday, July 23, 2015
Tack Tag Sale 0 T. Mahue Join us this Saturday 7/25 at Elm Hill Farm for our first annual Tack Tag Sale! We will have alot of tack and local vendors will have tables set up also. Rainbow Rescues will also have a booth with some furry friends to meet! There is liited space left for Blankets or tables for you to sell your tack also! $8.00 for Tables and $5.00 for Blankets (bring you own blanket) !!! Come and Check out the amazing deals we will have! 28 East Main St. Brookfield, MA for more info call or text 413-433-4010!!!
by T. Mahue
Thursday, July 23, 2015
Eiren Crawford clinic- 1 spot available! 7/25-26 0 J. Chong On Sat July 25 & Sun July 26, Ingrid Klimke's former assistant trainer Eiren Crawford will be at Willow Tree Farm in Sherborn, MA. 1 rider spot is still available! All levels are welcome. Auditors are encouraged & free (bring a chair!). Schedule will be posted here when available. Please contact Jennifer at jenniferlchong@gmail.com or 760-258-6072. Grand Prix rider & trainer Eiren Crawford moved to Europe to keep Ingrid Klimke's dressage horses in training while Ingrid was gone for the 2008 Olympics. She stayed on with Ingrid several years after the Olympics & later was assistant trainer to Denmark's renowned Morten Thomsen. Before her return to Florida this winter, she was based at Tristan Tucker's TRT Equestrian in the Netherlands. Eiren's website is http://www.crawforddressage.com
by J. Chong
Thursday, July 16, 2015
Gerd Zuther at Saltmarsh Farm Dressage1 0 D. Gavriluk Gerd Zuther clinic this Wednesday July 15th. Clinic is full, auditing space available. Going to be another great day with 8 rides from training level thru Grand Prix! Email Danielle at saltmarshfarm@earthlink.net. Upcoming Michael Poulin  2 day clinic also!!
by D. Gavriluk
Sunday, July 12, 2015
New USDF/USEF show Aug 23th 0 S. Correia This was finalized after the Omnibus deadline and missed the printing. The July 13th Opening Date approaching for the USDF/USEF rated dressage show Sunday August 23rd at Longfellow Dressage Farm in Nottingham NH.  Charlotte Trentelman (S)... of Anthony, Florida judge. Intro through FEI classes with USEF Opportunity classes at Training Level. The USDF/Dover Saddlery Adult Amateur Medal for class 116, 2nd-3. Quiet venue, fenced in area, indoor for warm-up. For entry information: http://www.onthebitevents.com/…
by S. Correia
Thursday, July 9, 2015
Recommend lodging near Summer Show grounds 0 B. Cronan Does anyone have any recommendations for lodging near the Summer Show? One person, non-smoker, no dog; going up Saturday Coming from South Shore. Thank you.
by B. Cronan
Monday, July 6, 2015
Enjoy Ingrid Klimke symposium? Ride w/ asst trainer! 0 J. Chong Sat July 25 & Sun July 26, Ingrid Klimke's former assistant trainer Eiren Crawford will be at Willow Tree Farm in Sherborn, MA. A few 45 minute private lessons are still available. All levels welcome. Auditors are encouraged & free (bring a chair!) Please contact Jennifer at jenniferlchong@gmail.com or 760-258-6072. Grand Prix rider & trainer Eiren Crawford moved to Europe to keep Ingrid Klimke's dressage horses in training while Ingrid was gone for the 2008 Olympics. She stayed on with Ingrid several years after the Olympics & later was assistant trainer to Denmark's renowned Morten Thomsen. Before her return to Florida this winter, she was based at Tristan Tucker's TRT Equestrian in the Netherlands. Eiren's website is http://www.crawforddressage.com
by J. Chong
Monday, July 6, 2015
Schoolmaster for on farm lease 0 D. Mukpo Fourth level schoolmaster available for on farm lease at Windhorse Dressage in Sherborn MA. Call Diana Mukpo at 401-440-7135 for details
by D. Mukpo
Sunday, July 5, 2015
NEDA SUMMER SHOW ENTRIES OPEN TIL 7/4 MIDNITE 0 H. Cast Due to popular demand we are adding a ring!!!  All those on the wait list are now in the show:)   If you would like to enter you can still do so on line at   .www.horseshowoffice.com  
by H. Cast
Friday, July 3, 2015
**New** Year-End New Hampshire Dressage Award 0 E. Johnson We are pleased to announce the inception of the 2015 New Hampshire Recognized Dressage award.  Lovely cooler and prize packages will be awarded to the Open/Professional Rider, Adult Amateur Rider, and Jr/Yr Rider applicants.   How to qualify: Compete at any 3 USEF/USDF recognized dressage shows in NH in the 2015 season (eligible shows are UNH June Dressage I (6/20), UNH June Dressage II (6/21), Oyster River Dressage I (8/8), Oyster River Dressage II (8/9) and/or Longfellow Dressage (8/23) Highest combined scores win (any level/test) per single horse/rider combination. Submit your intent to participate by 10/31/2015 to onthebitevents@gmail.com More information available at www.onthebitevents.com
by E. Johnson
Thursday, July 2, 2015
Scribes & Stewards needed at Oyster River Dressage 0 E. Johnson We are currently looking for a few scribes and a couple of ring/tack stewards both Saturday and Sunday August 8 & 9.  We could also use a runner or two for 1/2 day shifts.  All volunteers are extremely appreciated and receive lunch and a gift for their time!   onthebitevents@gmail.com fore more info   Thanks!!
by E. Johnson
Thursday, July 2, 2015
more Calendar

1/11/2018 » 1/12/2018
Dane Rawlins Masterclass

Featured Sponsor

Online Surveys
Membership Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal