<<
<
26 | 27 |
| 29 | 30 | 31
>
>|
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Score Author Latest Post
Super opportunity for the right people in Georgetown 0 C. Wylie We have the opportunity to add two people to join our great staff and wonderful clients and horses.The first is a paid or working student (pay and benefits to be negotiated) opportunity.  Sundays a must, and other days available.  Mucking, turning out, feeding, grooming, blanketing and general barn chores.   The second opportunity is for a groom/working student.  Grooming horses/tacking up/warming up/Cooling down etc.  Tuesday through Fridays.  Mornings preferable but afternoons ok.  No mucking.  Just helping me!  May bring own horse, or ride ours if qualified.  Lessons/Training with Grand Prix rider/USEF "r" Judge/USDF Certified Instructor.  Showing a possibility as well. For more information please contact Cindi at crosewylie@verizon.net.  You can also call or text 978-590-8722, but I am hard to reach so leave a message and I will get back to you!
by C. Wylie
Thursday, January 16, 2014
ENYDCTA L Program Starting in Feb. 2014 3 K. Wilt Bumping up as we still have a few spaces available, and NEDA members get a discount of $10 off per weekend!  Whether you are looking to become a judge down the road, or just to learn what the judges are looking for this winter/spring before the show season starts, this is a proven program through USDF that is sure to provide you with a great education!
by K. Wilt
Wednesday, January 15, 2014
Dressage Forum featuring Angelika Fromming, FEI 4* 0 J. Dillon The Equestrian Center at Pineland Farms is pleased to welcome retired FEI 4* Judge Angelika Fromming, May 24 & 25, 2014.This 2-day forum will include Training Sessions as well as a lecture series including the following topics:*Dressage - A Riding History*The Training Scale: Worldwide Guidelines for Riders, Trainers, & Judges*Special Exercises Out Of The Advanced Levels*Comparing & Scoring Movements Throughout The LevelsAngelika Fromming is an exceptional horsewoman in her own right. She is a retired international 4* judge and has ridden with some of Germany's best trainers (like Paul Riemann, Heinrich Boldt, Udo Nesch, Willi Schultheis, and Ottokar Pohlmann). Angelika enjoyed an illustrious competition career which in turn led her down the path of becoming an international judge. "From my own experience as a competition rider I can only advise every competitor to take part in judges' seminars," she remarks. "They give a more objective view on everything and one's own riding improves significantly due to this."Angelika has been judging since the mid-1980s and was named an FEI I-Judge a decade later. Until her retirement in 2008, she was responsible for judges' training and examination, learning not only to give marks but to justify and explain them in a manner from which the rider can profit. She adheres strictly to classical principles. Click here for registration. Discounts given to NEDA members.
by J. Dillon
Tuesday, January 14, 2014
Impeccably bred Hanoverian/Lusitano Filly 0 K. Kazmaier Isabella Raina aka "Mimi” is Perfect, she has wonderful, correct conformation, very fancy expressive gaits, stunning blood bay coloring with bold white blaze and matching hind socks. She has outstanding breeding, which has passed on a remarkable calm, sweet temperament. She is easy to handle, does not get flustered, or nervous, showing intelligence when learning new things. She leads,cross ties, loads, and is good for the farrier and the vet. Should mature to 16 hands. She will make a super dressage or hunter prospect with her natural rhythm. Video linkhttp://youtu.be/QnYCW_4pSzg.She is Registered with the IALHA and IWRI, Microchipped, and has USEF Lifetime number. She has impeccable breeding; Dam, Rachael is Hanoverian, by Regazzoni, who won his 100-day-test in 1994,scoring an outstanding 152.16 points including perfect 10’s for temperament and rideability, traits that he passes on. He also won the 1996 German 5-year-old Dressage Championship. Remi has a winning record with Junior, Adult Amateur and Professional riders at Training level thru 3rd levels. Sire, Xemino APSL Lusitano stallion with excellent conformation and bone structure with the classic Veiga profile. Phenomenal temperament, rideability and stunning movement with the most work ethic you could ask for in a horse. He is extremely gentle natured and very affectionate. Was awarded the 2013 USDF All-Breeds Jr/Young Rider Second Level IALHA Purebred Championship.Visit Xenimo's FB pageAsking price 20,000
by K. Kazmaier
Monday, January 13, 2014
Cutler Farm Winter Lecture & Clinic Series 0 C. Farm Dressage Cutler Farm will be warming up New England by providing a series of educational and fun lectures and clinics!  The first session booked is "Fit to Ride: Pilates for Equestrians". Please join us in our comfortable and heated observation room Sunday, January 19,  11am-1pm to learn the many benefits of Pilates to enhance your time in the saddle!  After her lecture and discussion Lisa Carusone, certified Pilates instructor and equestrian will guide you through a mat class.  Light refreshments will be served as you will have earned them!   You may preregister on the Cutler Farm website under the clinics page:  http://www.cutlerfarmdressage.com/calendar.html, mail your preregistration or RSVP via email: info@cutlerfarmdressage.com.  NEDA members will receive a discount. Questions?  Give us a call: 508.359.2191.  Ask for Chris. Please stay tuned for many more lectures and clinics to come! Cutler Farm Winter Lecture Series 338 North StreetMedfield, MA 02052 $35.00 NEDA members$40.00 nonmembers
by C. Farm Dressage
Sunday, January 12, 2014
FEI Trainers Conference Wellington 1/20-21 0 D. Loveless Is anyone attending this Training Session with Scott Hassler and Stephan Peters, interested in sharing a hotel room?   I am in FL but in Ocala and plan to go down to Wellington for the clinic.   I would like to share cost on a room in Wellington 1/19 and 1/20.   Contact me at deeloveless2@comcast.net
by D. Loveless
Thursday, January 9, 2014
Meghan Hamilton Joins Cutler Farm Team~Winter 2014 0 M. Hamilton Medfield, MA- Cutler Farm Dressage, welcomes Meghan Hamilton as she joins the Cutler Farm team January 1 - April as a dressage and biomechanics instructor. Meghan is available at Cutler Farm for private dressage lessons, training rides, mounted lunge lessons and more. Truck ins are welcome, lesson horses also available. To schedule lessons and for more information contact Meghan at sleepyhollowfarm@live.com or visit her website:Ridinginspired.com.Owner of Riding Inspired Dressage at Sleepy Hollow Farm in Dartmouth MA, Meghan has had a successful competition background in dressage. Talented with both showing and training young and mature horses, Meghan infuses her training system with an eclectic mix of natural movements, classical dressage, long lining and mounted lunge lessons, and places a strong emphasis on the rider's biomechanics and effective use of aids. Meghan is constantly reinvesting in herself and her training system, bringing new information to a unique and inspiring riding program. She offers many workshops, and clinics as well to diversify the dressage discipline. Meghan is both a student of RWYM Rider Biomechanics Coach Erica Poseley (CA) and international rider, Olympic Team reserve and Pan Am Gold Medalist Heather Blitz (MA/FL.)
by M. Hamilton
Thursday, January 9, 2014
WS / Job opening 0 A. Belka Winthrop Farm has a position open. Candidates must be kind, dedicated, hardworking and interested providing top notch, quality care to our dressage horses and boarders. Winthrop Farm is a professional 20 horse Dressage facility located in Rowley Ma. We are looking for someone who can easily handle but not limited to, cleaning 12 stalls, keeping all water buckets clean and full and cleaning run-outs off of each stall, on a daily basis. Handle turnout and turnout changes as needed. Blanketing and blanket changes depending on weather. Keep the facility and yard neat and tidy. Tacking and untacking, cooling and or bathing. The right candidate should have reliable transportation be willing to work in all weather and have the desire to put the horses needs first. We have a great group of boarders and staff and very well mannered horses. Some riding opportunities may be available to the right rider. www.winthropfarm.com Call or email Anne 978 314 9116 Winthropfarm@verizon.net
by A. Belka
Tuesday, January 7, 2014
Two stalls available February 1 in Georgetown 0 C. Wylie Cindi Wylie and Rosebrook Farm have two stalls available February 1 for boarders or training horses.  Come visit our spacious heated tackroom and observation area, and watch some of the training and lessons going on with Grand Prix rider and competitor/USDF Certified Instructor/USEF 'r' judge Cindi Wylie who has helped many riders achieve their personal or competitive goals with many training successes from Green to Grand Prix.  Rosebrook Farm offers the best of everything for you and your horse, including  a spacious heated tackroom and observation area, recently upgraded rubber footing that is maintained daily by our professional staff, a variety of turnout options in a very safe centaur (nonbreakable synthetic fencing) and more.  For more information call 978-590-8722, or email crosewylie@verizon.net.
by C. Wylie
Tuesday, January 7, 2014
Any interest in Spook proofing clinic with Tristian Tucker 0 J. Hannigan I am trying to decide if I can afford to host a spook proofing clinic with Tristian Tucker who was a featured clinician at the global dressage forum in Florida. Would there be much interest? It would be in May...... Cheers, Jane Hannigan
by J. Hannigan
Sunday, January 5, 2014
Lisa Pierson "Training Conformation and Character" new date! 0 C. Evarts Ok..."Training Conformation and Character" has been re-scheduled to Friday, January 17th.Same time. Same place.Please visit www.lisapiersondressage.com for more details on the "News and Events" page.We hope to see you there!
by C. Evarts
Saturday, January 4, 2014
Pam Goodrich clinic Feb 1st at Settlement Farm, Townsend 0 R. Piper Join us for Pam Goodrich's winter clinic series, Saturday Feb 1st at Settlement Farm, Townsend MA.Email, call or text Rhonda Piper for details:  jasminerun@hotmail.com, 978-314-6579
by R. Piper
Thursday, January 2, 2014
Happy New Year! Exciting Plans 0 N. Later Lavoie         Matt and I wish everyone a Happy and Healthy New Year filled with all good things! We are excited about our upcoming events at the Ashby Stock Farm and invite everyone to join us! May 3+4, 2014 we will have our annual spring clinic with Conrad Schumacher, first available to the Jr/YR's of Region 8 but everyone is invited to apply. We will combine this years clinic with a gala fashion show Saturday night! "From the Stable to Stepping Out" will present riding gear and fashion wear for our ambitious lifestyle with a portion of the proceeds benefitting the jr/yr's. May 5 we will resume our Trainers Workshop program with Mr Schumacher. Please contact me for more information! 561 714 7447 nancylaterdressagehorses@gmail.com
by N. Later Lavoie
Wednesday, January 1, 2014
Dressage tests apps 3 W. Domey I also recommend the EquiTests3 App which can be downloaded from iTunes. It doesn't include FEI level tests but equitests has an FEI level app also. I hope they work for you!
by C. Shea
Tuesday, December 31, 2013
Rescheduling Lisa Pierson's "Core of Dressage" Part II 0 C. Evarts Due to the weather forecast for this Friday, I have rescheduled Part II of the "Core of Dressage" series titled "Training Conformation and Character" to next Friday, January 10th. The lecture and demonstration will be taking place at CB Walker Farm in Brewster, NY from 4-6pm. Class fee is $40.Happy New Year to all!
by C. Evarts
Tuesday, December 31, 2013
Lisa Pierson's "Core of Dressage" Series Part II 0 C. Evarts Lisa Pierson presents"The Core of Dressage" Part II"Training Conformation and Character"Friday, January 3 from 4-6pm Please join us for this fun and informative lecture and demonstration!Class fee is $40CB Walker Stables, 199 Starr Ridge Road, Brewster, NYPlease RSVP to Lisa @ lisapdressage@hotmail.com 
by C. Evarts
Monday, December 16, 2013
Dr Jenny Susser Clinic Dec 7-8, rider spots available 1 J. Hannigan clinic cancelled, Dr. Jenny has the flu. Hope she is better soon!
by T. Richardson
Friday, December 6, 2013
Gary Vander Ploeg Clinic 12/10 and 11 0 C. Evarts Hosted by Lisa Pierson Dressage and Courtney Bolender Dressage Gary Vander Ploeg, Canadian Team member and World Cup competitor will be teaching on Tuesday 12/10 and Wednesday 12/11 from 8-4 at CB Walker Stables, 199 Starr Ridge Road, Brewster, NY.Rider spots may be available - please contact Lisa Pierson at lisapdressage@hotmail.comJoin us to audit this wonderful event!Plenty of ring seating and heated indoor lounge$25/day or $40 for both days For more information,  please visit www.lisapiersondressage.com and www.cbwalkerstables.com  
by C. Evarts
Wednesday, December 4, 2013
Renate Lansburgh has passed 1 T. Richardson Well said--Renate will be greatly missed!!!
by P. Montana
Monday, December 2, 2013
Talent Search! Dressage Horse for World Equestrian Games 0 M. Jordan Talent Search! Looking for International Para Dressage Horse for World Equestrian Games and Rio Paralympics 2016! Top qualified rider and national champion with qualifying score for 2014 World Equestrian Games in Para Dressage is looking for international quality, talented, sound second dressage horse quality 3rd level and above to bring into the process for the WEG in Normandy, France 2014. Rider competed on Team USA in 2010 WEG and was alternate for London Paralympic Games 2012. I have one horse qualified, but am looking to add another to the process since I sold my other qualified horse.  Horse should be between the ages of 8-12; 16.2 hh to 17 hh; minimum of 3rd level with fabulous extensions and a flying change; sound enough to pass an FEI jog; excellent disposition. Most of the international horses I compete against are Prix St. Georges to Grand Prix level. Rider would offer top flight facility, international-calibre training program, impeccable care, sympathetic show schedule and lots of love and attention! Horse does NOT need to piaffe or passage, nor do sequence changes. Quality, beyond-average walk-trot-canter are a must. 1/2 pirouettes in canter are allowed. Horse must be fit enough to compete by Florida CPEDI3* March 12-16 to get a qualifying score; test is equivalent to 3rd-4th level. If you retain ownership of horse and offer a free lease you can be listed as horse owner and get access to the Games if horse makes the team. If horse is donated you can get a tax benefit. Either way, horse will receive world-class care and attention. Help put Team USA on the map! We need horses that can medal! References available, of course! Contact blue.nile.mj@gmail.com or 207-216-0094. 
by M. Jordan
Saturday, November 30, 2013
more Calendar

1/11/2018 » 1/12/2018
Dane Rawlins Masterclass

Featured Sponsor

Online Surveys
Membership Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal