<
1 | 2 |
| 4 | 5 | 6
>
>>
>|
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Score Author Latest Post
L Graduate with Distinction Available for Judging Dates 0 K. Hitzig Kathryn Hitzig is a Graduate of the USDF L Program with Distinction. Kathryn is available for shows throughout New Hampshire and New England. Please contact me for more information and to discuss your individual needs. My 2017 schedule is listed below, but I'm often able to add dates as needed and with little notice.   khitzig@gmail.com       2017 Judging Dates: ~April 9th UNH Thompson School of Applied Science Dressage Show in Durham, NH (SHOW CANCELLED) ~April 23rd Orchard Hill Equestrian Center Dressage & 2-Phase Show in Berlin, MA ~May 7th Independence Stables Dressage Schooling Show in Belchertown, MA ~May 14th Oak Rise Farm Dressage Show in Goffstown, NH ~May 21st NEDA Spring Schooling Dressage Show in Tewksbury, MA ~May 28th Orchard Hill Equestrian Center Dressage & 3-Phase Show in Berlin, MA ~June 18th Cutter Farm Dressage Show in Dracut, MA ~July 2nd Hilltop Equestrian Center Dressage & 3-Phase Show in Somersworth, NH ~July 9th MRF Dressage Show in Hopkinton, NH ~July 16th Green Acres Stables Dressage & 3-Phase Show in Madbury, NH ~August 13th CRDA Dressage Show at Apple Knoll Farm in Millis, MA ~September 10th Xenophon Farm Dressage Show in Montague, MA
by K. Hitzig
Saturday, June 10, 2017
Braiding available at GMHA June Dressage Show 0 D. Cantara Braiding available at GMHA June Dressage Show Fri-Sun Looking to spend your weekend in Vermont focusing on your rides and relaxing before your test? Sign up to have your horse braided for you!   Sewn in dressage button braids that last 2 days for most horses. Minimal touch-ups and fixes for those that rubs are extra or have your horse re-done each day competing fresh as a package deal!   Pricing: Dressage button braids: $40 Touch-ups: $5(+ if extensive) 2/3 Day Weekend Package Deal: Please ask!   Make your horse show season less stressful!   Please contact me at dianne@cantara.org with any questions or to be added to the schedule
by D. Cantara
Thursday, June 8, 2017
Lessons/Leases on the North Shore 2 E. H Winthrop Farm in Rowley offers lessons- http://www.winthropfarm.com
by K. Meyer
Monday, June 5, 2017
Debbie Rodriguez Clinic Sunday June 4th Opening 0 S. Correia Longfellow Farm in Nottingham, NH  will be hosting a Debbie Rodriquez (S) Clinic Sunday June 4th following the June 3rd rated show. We have one opening left if anyone is interested. Cost is $120 for a 45 minute lesson which can include a scored test to be reviewed as part of the lesson or not. email interest to syokina@msn.com and call 603-335-0050 for further information. If you are not familiar with Debbie Rodriguez then trust - there is not much she hasn't accomplished in the dressage world!  Show successes include USDF Bronze, Silver and Gold medals; USEF "S" dressage judge and an USEF  "R" Eventing judge qualifications. She is a freelance instructor and trainer in the Williamsburg, VA area.  Debbie also has the experience of stepping out of the judge's booth and rolling up her sleeves as the show manager of "Dressage at Lexington" - a major USEF/USDF dressage show at the huge Virginia Horse Center. Lastly as a certified ISSA personal trainer she developed the popular 'Success In The Saddle"-a core fitness program for equestrians.
by S. Correia
Friday, June 2, 2017
Michel Assouline Dressage Clinic July 23rd. Lloyd Harbor Equestrian Ctr NY 0 A. OBrien Attention Dressage Enthusiasts – Amateurs & Professionals An Educational Opportunity... A Dressage Clinic with Michel Assouline USEF’s High Performance Consultant and Head of Para Equestrian Coach Development Sunday, July 23rd. At Lloyd Harbor Equestrian Center Caumsett State Park, Lloyd Harbor NY A few riding spots are available. Please contact Ana O’Brien for full details (631-335-9982 or cottagepines@aol.com ) For full details on this incredible USEF collaboration please see the link below: https://www.assoulinedressage.com/us-equestrian-announces-…/
by A. OBrien
Wednesday, May 31, 2017
Julio Mendoza Clinic Rescheduled for Marchr 10-11th Dartmouth, MA 0 M. Hamilton Julio Mendoza is a USDF Gold, Silver, and Bronze Medalist, and a 2 time Pan American Games Competitor. Julio has been training horses for over 26 years in Dressage and is based in Tryon, NC. Julio specializes in upper level movements such as Piaffe and Passage Training, Flying Changes as well as the art of Long Lining. He has trained and successfully competed several horses and students up to Grand Prix Level. He is a passionate and upbeat teacher For any level of rider or breed of horse. See more about him at : www.mendozadressage.com This clinic with Julio Medoza is a NEDA Educational Outreach participating event and offers discounts to NEDA Members Rider spots are limited! First come, first serve! $225 Private Lesson $205 NEDA Members ($20 savings!) $40 Auditors/ day or $60 Weekend. NEDA Members recieve $5/off per day.   For more information contact Meghan Hamilton 508-317-0098 or Meghan@ridinginspired.com  
by M. Hamilton
Monday, May 29, 2017
Musical Freestyle - Riders NEEDED for USEF/USDF Judges Program 0 P. Farms July 8-9 USEF & USDF Musical Freestyle Program for Judges with Terry Gallo & Lois Yukins - details on the link below and as advertised in The Tip. Participants, Auditors and Riders welcome https://shop.pinelandfarms.org/products/usdf-musical-freestyle-weekend-for-judges-participants
by P. Farms
Sunday, May 28, 2017
Heather Blitz Clinic May 27-28 **Rider Spot Avail BOTH days, or single** 0 M. Hamilton There is a rider spot still avail to ride with Heather for Saturday May 27th and Sunday May 28th. This is an NEDA Educational Outreach Event and offers discounts to both riders and Auditors. Please Click on Link for more information!   Heather Blitz Clinic INFO or you can email Meghan Hamilton  
by M. Hamilton
Monday, May 22, 2017
Heather Blitz Clinic May 27-28 **Rider Spot Avail BOTH days, or single** 0 M. Hamilton There is a rider spot still avail to ride with Heather for Saturday May 27th and Sunday May 28th. This is an NEDA Educational Outreach Event and offers discounts to both riders and Auditors. Please Click on Link for more information!   Heather Blitz Clinic INFO or you can email Meghan Hamilton  
by M. Hamilton
Monday, May 22, 2017
Training stall available 0 R. Markels Webber I have a rare opening for a horse in training 3-5 days a week. May include any combination of training rides and lessons. I take a maximum of three horses in training, and, as a result am able to provide personilized attention, treating each horse as my own. Training programs are designed to fit each individual horse and include classical ring work based on the German training scale, work over cavalettis, and conditioning in the surrounding hills and fields to promote fitness and happy horses:) Attention to diet, shoeing, sports-medicine needs and turn-out also included. Contact Rachelmarkelswebber@yahoo.com
by R. Markels Webber
Thursday, May 18, 2017
Free Training 0 A. Eastman-Lawler Professional event rider and Silver medal dressage rider seeks a horse to bring up through the levels of dressage and eventing.  Long term commitment required.  Prefer gelding that is 16-16.3 hands,5 years old or older,  should be at a minimum of First level dressage and started over fences.  No behavior or soundness issues.  Owner to pay reasonable board and  basic expenses. Please e-mail apltrefarm@aol.com
by A. Eastman-Lawler
Monday, May 15, 2017
Show Like a Pro Clinic May 20 at Sheriffmuir Farm 0 R. Markels Webber If you are getting ready for dressage show season in New England, or know someone who is, please check out this unique show prep clinic May 20th at beautiful Sheriffmuir Farm in Harvard MA. See attachment for more information. You can also email me Rachelmarkelswebber@yahoo.com
by R. Markels Webber
Wednesday, May 10, 2017
Vera Kessels-Barisone clinic 5/13 and 5/14 times 0 J. Pearson-Keating Here is the rider list for the Vera Kessels-Barisone clinic May 13 and May 14. Auditors welcome, 25.00 day and 15.00 for NEDA and CRDA members. Drinks and snacks included. Should be a great day of learning! Horses ranging from training level through FEI. Don't miss this opportunity to watch an incredible and upbeat international rider and trainer.   Vera Kessels-Barisone Ride Times   Saturday 5/13 8:30 Maryanne Roddy 9:15 Linda Currie 10:00 Sharon Magnolo 10:45 Tori Desmond 11:30 Linda Currie 12:15-12:45 Lunch 12:45 Kate Seder 1:30 Jodi Pearson-Keating  2:15 Michelle Lamoureux  3:00 Jeanne Heiple 3:45 Laci Keating   Sunday 5/1 8:30 Maryanne Roddy 9:15 Linda Currie 10:00 Jeanne Heiple  10:45 Audrey Murphy 11:30 Linda Currie 12:15-12:45 Lunch 12:45 Laci Keating  1:30 Michelle Lamoureux  2:15 Tori Desmond  3:00 Jodi Pearson-Keating  3:45 Jill DiGregorio  4:15 Kate Seder
by J. Pearson-Keating
Monday, May 8, 2017
Please support the future of dressage- buy a D4K t-shirt 1 K. Holloran I ordered one and shared this on Facebook.. Good luck in meeting your goal!
by C. Shea
Saturday, May 6, 2017
May HITS, 2 rooms available 0 A. Rehnberg We have 2 rooms available, each with a queen bed in a house extremely close to HITS- May show. Dogs considered.   Please join us (4 women), we are a conscientious, fun, early-to-bed crew, with one med-sized dog.   Each room is $120/night, available May 18, 19 & 20.   Let me know if you have any questions.   Alison   call or text 207-776-5933 arehnberg@maine.rr.com          
by A. Rehnberg
Wednesday, May 3, 2017
Looking for partial/full on-farm lease or lessons on lesson horse 0 A. Waxler Kaplan   I recently lost my horse to colic and would like to have a partial or full lease on farm or lessons on a lesson horse convenient to Southern NH/Merrimack Valley.  I am a Silver Medalist and a diplomatic and sensitive rider.  Don't need anything fancy-would just like to keep my riding mojo.    I can be reached at andreawaxler@gmail.com or (603) 459-5509.  
by A. Waxler Kaplan
Saturday, April 29, 2017
Pam Goodrich clinic 4/29 at Hayward Brook Farm 0 S. Ryan Pam Goodrich will be holding a clinic on Saturday, April 29th, at Hayward Brook Farm in Wayland, Massachusetts.  We have one or two rider slots open for truck-ins; please contact Susanna at 617-821-1436 or soozryan@gmail.com if you are interested in riding with Pam!
by S. Ryan
Wednesday, April 26, 2017
Christoph Hess clinic at Rosebrook Farm! 0 C. Wylie International Judge and Clinician, Christoph Hess, will be coming to Rosebrook Farm in Georgetown MA  for a clinic on Friday and Saturday, May 5 and 6.  Christoph is a wonderful educator, entertaining and fun!  He has conducted many international symposia as well as programs for judges and trainers.  He will be working with horses and riders from green to Grand Prix!  For more information regarding riding and auditing, please visit our website at http://www.cindirosewylie.com/clinics-and-programs.html   Hope you can join us!
by C. Wylie
Monday, April 24, 2017
michael Poulin clinic next weekend April 8 and 9 0 D. Gavriluk Two day clinic at saltmarsh Farm. clinic is full. 8 riders per day. 9-4:00 4:30. Aiditing space available. Contact Danielle for info saltmarshfarm@earthlink.net, or 508 636 5995. This will be another full weekend of education and training, with  horses from training level thru Grand Prix!
by D. Gavriluk
Sunday, April 2, 2017
*** FELICITAS VON NEUMANN COSEL POSTPONED **** 0 L. Pedersen Due to the inclement weather this weekend, the Felicitas von Neumann Cosel clinic at Riverfront farm in Concord has been postponed.  New date is likely to be July 2017.  
by L. Pedersen
Friday, March 31, 2017
Featured Sponsor

Online Surveys
Membership Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal