|<
<<
<
28 | 29 | 30 | 31 |
>
>|
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Score Author Latest Post
Liz Austin clinic to Benefit the Dressage Foundation 2 R. Isler Rider Schedule below. Come join us as an auditor!! RiderLevelTime Orintha Silva/Tirza                       3rd-4th Level                                8:15-9:00 Tessa Holloran/Miss K                 Intro C                                          9:00-9:45 Susan Deenik/Xaman                                                                       9:45-10:30 Renee Isler/Tokyo                       Intermediaire II/Grand Prix           10:30-11:15 Lunch/Discussion                                                                             11:15-12:00 Alyson Miller/Noah                       Training Level                              12:00-12:45 Rachel Deemer/Thys                   Second Level                               12:45-1:30 Leah Jaimeson/Ade Lente           Third  level                                    1:30-2:15 Taylor Driscoll/Uloma MG            2nd-Third Level                             2:15-3:00 
by R. Isler
Thursday, August 22, 2013
Adult Camp Auditors Welcome 0 N. Later Lavoie This is an informal way to spend time at the Ashby Stock Farm and find out what we are all about. Come visit our beautiful facility and enjoy lessons, lectures, demonstrations, food, discussion, wine and horses!!  Adult Dressage Camp August 24 +25, 2013 .nancylaterdressagehorses@gmail.com for more info.
by N. Later Lavoie
Monday, August 19, 2013
George Williams Clinic 0 N. Later Lavoie George Williams will be teaching at the Ashby Stock Farm September 7+8, 2013. Auditors welcome. This is part of the USDF Platinum Performance Education Series. Go to www.usdf.org for more info , if you want to walk in and you have not signed up you are still welcome. You can contact me  nancylaterdressagehorses.com Looking forward to a great weekend with our USDF President in Massachusetts!
by N. Later Lavoie
Monday, August 19, 2013
NEDA fall stall sharing 2 M. Matuszko Still looking for a stall!
by M. Matuszko
Sunday, August 18, 2013
Full and Rough Board Integrity Equestrian Center 0 M. Bradford Integrity Equestrian Center located in Jefferson, MA has stalls available. Full board at $750 and 6 stalls available for rough board. Indoor, regulation dressage arena and outdoor jumping arena. Training and lessons available. www.integrityequestriancenter.com.  Contact 508-829-5265 at tammy@integrityequestriancenter.com  
by M. Bradford
Sunday, August 18, 2013
Free/inexpensive safe! lease wanted 0 D. Demis I have a timid adult amateur student looking for a free/inexpensive lease.Age OK, but must be very quiet and safe. Willing to do some maintenanceif needed. Will be kept at Settlement Farm ( www.settlementfarm.us ) and inregular lessons with Dot Demis. Wonderful stabling and turnout.16 hands would be perfect - not too big and not too small :)email me at dotneko@aol.com or call Dot 978-597-8619 if you know ofsomething. 
by D. Demis
Sunday, August 18, 2013
Lars Petersen Clinic in New England 0 J. Bahniuk Windhorse Dressage will be hosting Lars Petersen for a two-day clinic for selected riders on August 24th and 25th in Millis, MA. Lars Petersen has represented Denmark internationally including at the Olympics, World Equestrian Games, two World Cups, and three Continental Championships. Lars is a much sought after trainer and clinician and has taught riders across the US and Canada including professionals, amateurs, juniors and young riders. If you are interested in riding with Lars please contact WDAcademy@aol.com as there are limited spots available. Auditors welcome. H1H2H3H4H5H6
by J. Bahniuk
Wednesday, August 14, 2013
Looking for a training position 0 T. Paparella Fellow dressage trainers, breeders, riders.  I am looking for a training or assistant training position with a dressage barn.  I am hoping someone out there needs help!  I want to do what I do best, ride & train horses!  I have a few of my own clients and I am not looking to "steal" anyone's business, I just want to ride for a living!  I just do not have the facility (with an indoor) to work out of.  I am looking for a paid position not a working student position.  I would like to find something within an hour of Sterling MA.  I LOVE starting and working with young horses!  I can provide videos & references of my riding & training abilities.  I have owned and ridden horses for 40+ years and run my own farm of 10-12 horses.  I have bred, raised and started several of my own horses.  I have experience.  I am on the short side, 5' 2" and can ride the small horses or ponies too and I love mares!  If anyone out there needs a trainer or needs an assistant trainer or you are a breeder looking for someone to start your young horses, please contact me!  Tammy Paparella prattsfarm@comcast.net H1H2H3H4H5H6
by T. Paparella
Saturday, August 10, 2013
Working student position opening this September 0 C. Wylie Rosebrook Farm in Georgetown, MA has a opening coming available for an apprentice/working student.  Work with super horses and a nice clientele at our beautiful farm.  Lessons with experienced Grand Prix trainer/instructor, nice horses to work with and around.  Must be dependable, possess great grooming skills, and attention to detail.  Full time opportunity to work of board/lessons/small stipend.  Part time opportunity also available for board or lessons.  For more information please contact Cindi at crosewylie@verizon.net.
by C. Wylie
Friday, August 9, 2013
Stall Sharing at NEDA Fall 1 J. Bahniuk Stall is filled for the weekend.H1H2H3H4H5H6
by J. Bahniuk
Friday, August 9, 2013
Bill Woods Clinic August 10 & 11 1 K. Porter I wish I had known about the Bill woods clinic, he was my last instructor,
by Bill Domey
Thursday, August 8, 2013
CDCTA Ride-Critique-Ride 0 L. Lambert The Connecticut Dressage & Combined Training Association is ADDING another date to its Ride-Critique-Ride with Claudia Tarlov (Silver Medalist, FEI Trainer/Competitor, USDF "L" With Distinction Judge)! Saturday, August 24th, is full, but we will have openings for more riders on Sunday, August 25th. This event will take place at the beautiful grand View Stable in Columbia, Connecticut. The fee is $65 for members and $75 for non-members. For more information, read below or see our website: cdctaonline.com or call Donna Legere at 860-336-9319.   Questions? Please contact Donna Legere @860-336-9319 or bandit@99main.com Ride-Critique-Ride with Claudia Tarlov Saturday and Sunday, August 24&25th, 2013 Held at Grand View Stable, Columbia, CT Openings for the 25th date only The Connecticut Dressage & Combined Training Association, Inc., is proud to present a "Ride-Critique-Ride" with Claudia Tarlov on August 24 and 25, 2013. Claudia is a USDF Silver Medalist, FEI Trainer/Competitor and an USDF "L" with Distinction judge. She has helped to organize USDF judge programs and is former member of the New England Dressage Association Board of Directors as well as the USDF Council of Competitors. Her students appreciate her sincere concern for the well-being of themselves and their horse and her commitment to correct training. How Does the CDCTA R-C-R Work? In a schooling show atmosphere and format, the rider will ride their test which will be scored by the judge using a USEF test sheet. The judge will then provide verbal feedback to the rider about how the test can be improved. The rider will leave the arena and return to re-ride the same test a second time. Sessions will be approximately 30 minutes long for each R-C-R. No ribbons or other prizes will be awarded and placings are not tallied. Attire & Equipment: USEF dressage show rules will be followed for all horses and riders at all times during this Ride-Critique-Ride. However, wearing show jackets and braiding manes are optional. Rider Fees: $65.00 for CDCTA Members $75.00 for Non-Members Space is Limited! Priority will be given to CDCTA members, host farm riders, and by the date in which complete entries are received. Important Dates: Opening Date: July 15, 2013 Closing Date: August 21, 2013 Ride Times: Will be posted on cdctaonline.com by Thursday, August 22, 2013. Directions: Please MapQuest Grand View Stable, 86 Hennequin Road, Columbia, CT
by L. Lambert
Wednesday, August 7, 2013
Attention A/A's, JR's & YR's: Flextime Lessons Are Still Available! 2 E. Psaledas Opening Flextime to those who are not members of NEDA would have to be approved by the board.  This year, the board decided I could open Flextime to Pony Clubbers beginning on July 1st.  Flextime will continue to offer lessons to Pony Club members each season, but opening the program to other non-members has not been discussed.  Thanks for sharing your idea!!!
by E. Psaledas
Tuesday, August 6, 2013
Looking for Stall Gates 1 V. Roussel I have a couple available for sale.H1H2H3H4H5H6
by J. Bahniuk
Saturday, August 3, 2013
Instructors 0 Bill Domey Are there any instructors up in the Athol area with schooling horses? I haven't ridden in a few years and I would like to brush up while I'm looking for a good match. I use to do combine training years ago.
by Bill Domey
Friday, August 2, 2013
Young shire 0 Bill Domey I'm thinking of getting a 6 Month old shire. How do the draft breeds generally do in the eyes of the judges?
by Bill Domey
Friday, August 2, 2013
Stalls Available Whippet Run Farm 0 D. Loveless There are two stalls available at Whippet Run Farm in Monson, MA.   Possibility of also going to Ocala, Florida for one month mid-December-end of January with Dee Loveless  to train.  Whippet Run Farm is a beautiful, small dressage training barn that caterers to serious dressage riders or all levels and horses of all breeds..  Horses receive personal attention; have all day turnout in attached paddocks; spacious stalls; indoor arena with mirrors and sand/rubber footing; full size outdoor arena and safe trails on property.   This is a quiet place to ride and train with a dressage trainer with 30 years of experience; silver medalist; FEI competitor through GP; and "R" Dressage judge; also former event rider..   Dee also imports quality Hanoverian horses for sale on frequent buying trips to Germany.  The atmosphere is pleasant and intimate, horses receive the best of care.   It is possible to exchange some of the board/training cost for barn work.   Contact deeloveless2@comcast.net or call 860-208-6017.  For pictures of facility and more background on Dee go to www.deeloveless.com website. 
by D. Loveless
Thursday, August 1, 2013
Ride Times posted for August 4th NEDA Schooling Show 0 T. Paparella August 4th NEDA schooling show times.  CLICK HEREor visit the NEDA Schooling shows page on this web site for more information.H1H2H3H4H5H6
by T. Paparella
Wednesday, July 31, 2013
For lease 0 L. Quinn Rhythm is a 6 year old draft cross mare who is currently showing at first level and schooling second. Rhythm is kind and easy to ride, perfect for an AA or junior/young rider looking for a fun safe horse to show and help bring along. She has scores into the 70's at training level and into the mid to high 60's at first level, and is so fun to take to shows! She also enjoyed trail rides, and has done a little jumping although very green over fences she seems to enjoy that as well. Rhythm is currently located at first choice Riding Academy in Enfield NH, but owner is willing to move her to a barn within a reasonable distance from Warner NH for the perfect situation. Rhythm is available for full or half lease starting on October 1. For more info, video or pictures please contact Lindsey Quinn 603-219-6858 Lindzly@aol.com
by L. Quinn
Wednesday, July 31, 2013
Young Horse Event 1 T. Richardson   http://static.squarespace.com/static/515456f2e4b03c97796baf34/t/51ef02c6e4b0952d00729e1e/1374618310585/Entry%20Instructions%20feh_yeh_neh_edshf%20show%20Final%20PDF.pdf above link for entry form
by T. Richardson
Monday, July 29, 2013
more Calendar

10/28/2017 » 10/29/2017
Vera Kessels-Barisone Clinic

10/29/2017
Pop Up Clinic w/Elizabeth Armstrong Powers

Featured Sponsor

Online Surveys
Membership Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal