Search
General Discussion
|<
<<
<
29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 |
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Score Author Latest Post
UNH Show needs volunteers! 0 T. Richardson Hi everyone,Dressage on the Seacoast is in a week and a half (July 27 & 28).  And I am still desperately seeking volunteers.Scribes are the most critical area:  I still need one on Saturday and three on Sunday.  I also could use a runner/judge host and one more warm-up steward each day.  As you all know, without volunteers the show cannot go on!I would be exceptionally grateful for anyone who is willing to help.  Please share this message with friends, students, clients and anyone else who may be interested as well.  Working at a show is an outstanding learning experience, and a great way to give back to the sport we all love.  All volunteers will receive breakfast and lunch, as well as snacks and beverages throughout the day.  Volunteers also receive UNH Bucks, which can be used towards entries in future UNH shows or horse trials or cross country schooling on our course.  And so far, the long-range forecast says that it will be cooler and more pleasant than the June show was.Please help me get the word out!Thank you all for your help!Sarah  Sarah Hamilton Rigg, Director UNH Equine Program Coach, UNH Dressage Team -- 2009 National Champions
by T. Richardson
Thursday, July 18, 2013
Dressage on the Seacoast I & II 2 E. Johnson Hi Dot, Please copy and past the link into your browser - they are not live links from this post. 
by E. Johnson
Tuesday, July 16, 2013
TIP Layout person needed 0 T. Richardson We need a layout person for the TIP. Please contact me at blackcatfarm@comcast.net if you have the software and the interest to help. It is a paid position. We put out ten issues per year.Thanks! Tracie
by T. Richardson
Tuesday, July 16, 2013
PSA about changing name/password 0 D. Demis Since it wasn't obvious to me, I am posting how to change your username and password.I searched for 10 minutes and almost gave up until I read the fine print. Go to the BIO section in your personal info and click on it.Username and password change option will show up after you click on it. To be fair, it does say you can change your username and password in the small description of the section at the top,but who reads that?. Perhaps a more prominent place for it until the new system is up and running may be in order.
by D. Demis
Monday, July 15, 2013
Featured Sponsor

Online Surveys
Membership Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal