<
5 | 6 |
| 8 | 9 | 10
>
>>
>|
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Score Author Latest Post
HITS 0 M. Drennan I am looking for a ride home for my sweet little pony from HITS at the end of the day on sunday Aug 21.  If you have an empty spot in your trailer and drive through Canaan CT or Falls Village CT on your way home let me know!  We live just off of Rt 44.  Will pay for ride.  Email Molly at mollycdrennan@gmail.com  Thank you!
by M. Drennan
Friday, August 12, 2016
HITS 0 M. Drennan I am looking for a stall at HITS only for saturday night Aug 20-21.  If you have stabling but are not staying through sunday I would like to buy your stall for the final night.  Please email me at mollycdrennan@gmail.com
by M. Drennan
Friday, August 12, 2016
Working Student 0 N. Later Lavoie Very sadly one of our summer working students will be returning to college at the end of August :( I am looking for a energetic, self starter that will bring fun energy to our farm. We have a fantastic facility in Ashby, MA and a great group of horses to work with. Two days a week. Lessons on your own horse as trailer in, or it may be possible to ride one of mine. Nancy Lavoie nancylaterdressagehorses@gmail.com
by N. Later Lavoie
Thursday, August 11, 2016
Boarding 0 D. Carlson Morning Light Farm in Brimfield MA has a stall opening. We have a small indoor ring, and a standard size outdoor dressage ring with surefoot footing.  Daily turnout, trails and a relaxed atmosphere. There could also be an opportunity to work off board for the right person. Please call Doris at 413-563-3477 or email morninglight.farm@charter. net.
by D. Carlson
Tuesday, August 9, 2016
Janet Foy clinic update - last minute opening! 0 C. Wylie Sadly one of our riders will not be able to attend the Janet Foy clinic this week at Rosebrook Farm in Georgetown, MA.  We have one spot available Friday, Saturday and Sunday.  The cost is $285/lesson.  you can have one two or all three spots.  Janet is a fabulous clinician and teacher, and can speak and teach from the standpoint of Judge, trainer and rider.  For more information contact Cindi at crosewylie@verizon.net or call or text 978-590-8722.
by C. Wylie
Monday, August 8, 2016
Lesson & Training Opportunities 0 P. Farms The Equestrian Center at Pineland Farms is a non-profit corporation dedicated to the enhancement of classical dressage training within today's competitive environment. With a goal of Improving Performance Through Knowledge, Pineland welcomes horses and riders of all levels, ages and abilities. Whether you'r learning dressage as a new discipline or having trouble finishing your FEI horse, Pineland Farms' 3 Grand Prix trainers can help! Horses taken in training and truck-in lessons available at affordable prices. For more information call 207-657-6419 or email equestrian@pinelandfarms.org.
by P. Farms
Saturday, August 6, 2016
Scribes and Volunteers Needed 0 E. Johnson We are looking for a couple of scribes along with a ring and tack stweard at Oyster River Dressage Saturday and Sunday, August 13 & 14, 2016.  This show is in Durham, NH at the UNH equine facility.   Volunteers earn OTBE vouchers, which can be redeemed for future show entry fees!  Please contact Liz at onthebitevents@gmail.com for more information.   Many thanks! Liz
by E. Johnson
Monday, August 1, 2016
Two scorers needed for USEF/NEDA "r" dressage judge testing 1 S. Davenport I would love to do it. Not sure about hotel, ( have a dog) you can call or text 631-255-9259.Katrina
by K. Rezunova
Sunday, July 31, 2016
FEI horse for lease 0 N. Later Lavoie Proven Prix St George horse for on farm lease. 17 hand, Hanoverian gelding. Super teacher, forward and fun. This would be a great horse for our Junior or young rider team next year. Located at the Ashby Stock Farm email nancylaterdressagehorses@gmail.com for more information.
by N. Later Lavoie
Sunday, July 31, 2016
Tristan Tucker Live 0 N. Later Lavoie Tristan Tucker will be at The Ashby Stock Farm October 15-16, 2016 to demonstrate his amazing system and techniques. Tristan is a leading response trainer as well as a top Grand Prix Dressage trainer now based in Holland. Learn not only how to train your horse to be more comfortable under the pressure of horse shows and high level training, but how to create a confident horse under the rider from a young age and how to keep the introduction of new movements fun and create a learning atmosphere. Tristan's system is for all riders. This event will be designed to give insight into his techniques as well as be fun and entertaining. Go to www.nancylaterdressagehorses.com for online registration.
by N. Later Lavoie
Thursday, July 28, 2016
Free presentation "Equestrian Related Emergencies" 0 A. Bagley Hello! I want to invite everyone to a free presentation entitled, "Equestrian Related Emergencies" that I will be giving as a project for my work. I am a registered nurse in the Sturdy Memorial Hospital Emergency Care Center and an adult amateur event/dressage rider. In conjunction with Attleboro Fire Department EMT-paramedic Max Cowart, we will be discussing: common injuries, basic first aid and splinting, bystander assessment and management, in hospital management, when to call 911, head injuries and more. This is geared towards all riders, instructors, and families of riders to promote safety and what to do when injuries occur. Please email me to RSVP by September 1 at andrea_293@comcast.net or with any questions and hope to see you there! Dessert will be provided. When: Septemeber 7th from 6-7pm Where: Sturdy Memorial Hospital auditorium 211 Park Street, Attleboro MA
by A. Bagley
Tuesday, July 26, 2016
I need a ride to dressage days at GMHA! 0 S. O'Neill Looking for transportation for one horse to GMHA Thurs 28- Sun 31, from Wayland MA. Happy to be flexible about departure time on either end. If you would like to split the cost of your commercial shipper or have space on your own trailer, please contact me at srheoneill@gmail.com. Can pay, help at the show, braid...
by S. O'Neill
Friday, July 22, 2016
Michael Poulin Clinic at Salt Marsh Farm, this weekend! 0 D. Gavriluk Michael Poulin clinic this weekend at Saltmarsh Farm, Saturday and sunday. Clinic is full, 8 rides per day both sat and sun, running from approx. 9-4. Auditor space available. Will be another great weekend of training! Please contact Danielle for more info: saltmarshfarm@earthlink.net or 508 636-5995
by D. Gavriluk
Friday, July 22, 2016
Equitation Saturdays with Cindi Wylie! 0 C. Wylie Cindi Wylie Dressage and Rosebrook Farm are thrilled to announce a new program specifically geared towards Equitation! While Cindi is an experienced Grand Prix competitor/trainer with a large following of students, she is also an "r" Judge who is also certified in the judging of Equitation classes with the USEF. Some of her current students are successful Equitation competitors, and are looking to continue to improve their skills for their Equitation classes. Cindi's philosophy is anyone can improve their relationship with their horse by improving their equitation. So we have designed a program to be held on Saturday mornings, utilizing Cindi's training AND judging experience, designed specifically for people of any age (including adults!) who want to better their equitation, whether it be for personal or competitive reasons. For more information or an application please visit our website at www.CindiWylie.com, or email crosewylie@verizon.net. A portion of the proceeds of this new program will be donated towards the USDF Region 8 Fern Feldman fund! Hope you can join us!
by C. Wylie
Monday, July 18, 2016
Help Us Help D4K - Dressage inspired t-shirt for Dressage4Kids 0 K. Holloran Support the Dressage4Kids Scholarship Program Purchase your D4K t-shirt today!   This dressage inspired t-shirt is part of a special fundraiser toward the D4K Scholarship fund.  It is available in two colors, features the Dressage4Kids logo on the back with “Soft hands, Quiet legs, Calm mind” printed on the front.   Proceeds from this campaign will go toward the scholarship fund and enable young riders more opportunities to learn and advance in the sport of dressage. Tessa, age 12, recently received a scholarship award to attend a week long Junior Dressage Camp with Nancy Later and worked with her family on this initiative to give back.   Please use the link below to order by August 8. Our goal is 100, but there is no cap, D4K will receive proceeds from every shirt sold. Thank you for your support!   http://teeshirtfundraising.com/d4kscholarshipfundraiser      
by K. Holloran
Saturday, July 16, 2016
Braider needed for Bearspot 1 and 2 0 S. Leblanc Looking for someone to braid 1 -3 horses for Bearspot 1 and 2 on August 6 and 7. Horse are located at Larkspur 10 minutes from Bearspot. Please contact Suzanne at 617-642-8008.
by S. Leblanc
Monday, July 11, 2016
Janet Foy - August 2016 1 C. Wylie Yes, we do still have a couple of riding spots left if you are interested. And as always there is plenty of room for auditors!
by C. Wylie
Monday, July 11, 2016
CVDA Eddo Hoekstra Clinic July 16 & 17 0 L. Curry Mair Update: Openings available for CVDA's Eddo Hoekstra  clinic at the Morton Farm in Hanover, NH on July 16 and 17. Ride one day or both or come to audit! Details at http://www.cvda.org/assets/files/forms/entries/CVDA-2016-Clinic-with-Eddo-Hoekstra.pdf
by L. Curry Mair
Tuesday, July 5, 2016
Test Riding Weekend 0 N. Later Lavoie  We still have room for people wanting to join us July 8-10, 2016 for our test riding camp. Introductory level through 3 rd level. Lessons, test riding opportunity, lectures, braiding and grooming tips and more. Go to my website www.Carouseldressagehorses.com for application and more information. The clinic will be held in the climate comfortable Ashby Stock Farm, 1155 Main St. Ashby, MA and taught by Nancy Lavoie and Andrea McCauley and Suzanne Handler will be the judge.
by N. Later Lavoie
Thursday, June 23, 2016
CVDA Summer Camp July 16 & 17 still has openings! 0 L. Curry Mair Come to Hanover, New Hampshire for two days of fun and learning! CVDA's Adult Camp has two great clinicians: Eddo Hoekstra and Joy Congdon who will teach private lessons throughout the two days. Learn Tai Chi for riders, Horse Communication, Sport Horse Conformation, Trailer Safety and much more! The full schedule can be downloaded at http://www.cvda.org/assets/files/forms/2016/2016-CVDA-Camp-Schedule.pdf and information and entry forms are available at http://www.cvda.org/clinics.html. Entries close on Monday, June 27.
by L. Curry Mair
Thursday, June 23, 2016
Membership Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal