Search
Classifieds
| 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
>
>>
>|
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Score Author Latest Post
NEDA Web site sign in information Locked Topic 0 T. Paparella NEDA launched it's new web site on July 12th, 2013! Part of the new site is a new Bulletin Board and all new user names and passwords. This new web site will have only one user name and password that you will use to access the member only areas of the web site, renew your NEDA membership and post on the Bulletin Board. On July 12th, 2013 we sent out an e-mail announcing the new web site and containing your new user name and temporary password. If you did not receive the e-mail or need assistance with your user name and password, please contact Tammy Paparella at memberentry@neda.org. You may view the Bulletin Board as a member or non-member without registering or signing in. However, in order to post in the forums, you must first register as a member of NEDA or a non-member (no fee) and sign in to post in the forums. Not a member? Click the Join/Register button in the upper right hand corner. Thank you for visiting and thank you for your support of NEDA!
by T. Paparella
Monday, March 3, 2014
Hennig Saddle - New Price 1 C. Rapoport I've lowered the price - good deal for the holidays!
by C. Rapoport
Saturday, December 9, 2017
5 Dry Stalls in Rehoboth, Ma 0 K. Arruda I have 5 Dry Stalls available at $350.00 per stall also may be able to work off fee for stalls.  In Rehoboth, Ma at Spring Garden Farm mostly a sales barn with a quiet and professionally ran facility.  Please see web site for more information.  Also call 508-431-6897
by K. Arruda
Friday, December 1, 2017
NEW VIDEO - Schoolmaster for Sale 0 L. Edwards-Orr 22 year old Oldenburg gelding, 16.3, located in Hope, RI. Saintly, forward thinking yet safe schoolmaster looking for a light work/trail career. Classically trained through third level, sound to first level due to check ligament sprain. Loves to hack out alone or in company. Wears four shoes and gets daily equiox, otherwise an easy keeper.  Terms very negotiable to an excellent home. Photos and video here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/iVeK4O7QTi0dgPvf1
by L. Edwards-Orr
Friday, December 1, 2017
Sharing a ride to FL 0 A. Dane                                                                                                                                                                            Hi!  My good buddy, Tracy Emanuel, photographer extraordinaire, would like someone to share the drive down to Wellington in her spiffy Subaru Outback.  She can be somewhat flexible about departure dates, but needs to be there before Christmas. My husband is recovering from surgery and I am trying to be a nurse and helpmate, otherwise I would run away with Tracy.  If you are interested, give Tracy a call or an email.  Her cell phone is:  978-376-0950 and her email is:  te2photo@aol.com.   Thanks, Alexandra   Alexandra Dane Ombudsman
by A. Dane
Wednesday, November 29, 2017
Winter board/huge indoor board 2-3 months $700 in Berlin mass 0 M. Laszczak I need to take my horse for training for 2-3 months and want to sublet my stall. This is a discounted board. December/ January start most likely. Message me if interested. Farm is in Berlin mass. magda12@bu.edu   Large 12’ x 12’ stalls while you enjoy use of our riding facilities. 4 separate arenas.  Heated 75′ x 200′ indoor with HoofCushion footing Standard (20m x 60m) dressage arena with rubber footing Large jumping arena with lighting until 9:00pm Miles of trails both on and off our 70 acre property
by M. Laszczak
Monday, November 20, 2017
6 year old Canadian Sport Horse mare for sale Suffield, CT 0 D. Armata Dolmade 'Dolma' is a very talented fancy mare with three correct active gaits. She has a lovely uphill canter that is easily collected and a trot which is very easy to sit. Dolma is a super mare with a lovable personality and has become the barn favorite. She has been in full professional training since May and has been progressing continuously and is now schooling second level. Starting to school changes which will come very easily as she has offered them happily. She loves to go for hacks and goes confidently alone or with a partner. As a slowly brought along young horse she requires a confident rider. Fantastic opportunity for an up and coming young rider or ambitious adult amateur. Located in Suffield CT till December 1st. After which she will be in Florida. Asking $25000 Please contact me for further information or questions. (616)304-8764
by D. Armata
Friday, November 17, 2017
100-ish Training and Dressage Books 0 N. Chandler-Conrey Approximately 100 beautiful condition training and dressage books.  Too many to list individually.  I would like to move this all at once, so make me a reasonable offer.  Southern Maine.  207-651-1826  call or message me.
by N. Chandler-Conrey
Monday, November 13, 2017
17 Hennig $1500 0 B. Griscom 17 ' Black Hennig, Flap  length 16.5, Tree Medium, Panel fill flocked, Gusseted rear panel, Front blocks, Good condition, Price $1500. Barbara Griscom 5088640749
by B. Griscom
Monday, November 6, 2017
Detente Bossa Nova Dressage Saddle 0 S. Markham The Detente Bossa Nova Monoflap is the premier Dressage saddle for the modern Sporthorses New, innovative tree provides a stable position for the horse while allowing free shoulder movement Narrow twist allows the riders leg to lie properly whilst supporting the pelvis to allow a great place to sit Seat Size: 18" Tree Width: Medium Wide+ Color: Black Mono flap Used very little. In excellent condition. Call/text 413-250-3155 or email Avatar0583@aol.com
by S. Markham
Sunday, November 5, 2017
Looking for her next “person “ 0 L. Barnard Lacey,10 yr old 16.2 trakehner mare. Great work ethic and amateur friendly - good for vet and farrier. Schooling 2nd level and has show record through 1st level. Located near Burlington,Vt. 14k. Please contact me for more details : loribarnarddressage@gmail.com
by L. Barnard
Sunday, November 5, 2017
Training stalls available 0 R. Markels Webber Several stalls available for the winter training and beyond at Cavallo Equestrian Center in Westfield, Mass. Newly refurbished heated indoor arena with GGT dressage blend footing. Individual and group turnout options with sand and grass options. Heated tackroom and viewing room with bathrooms. Two indoor wash stalls with hot and cold water. 24 hour monitored facility. Top quality care. Lessons and training with FEI trainer Rachel Markels Webber. Contact rachelmarkelswebber@yahoo.com 
by R. Markels Webber
Saturday, November 4, 2017
17" Deep Seat Contour Borne Saddle for sale 1 K. Dow Do you still have this contour?
by C. Barch
Wednesday, November 1, 2017
Seasonal Groom wanted in Wellington, FL 0 A. Szepesi   Seeking groom / barn help for professional dressage barn in Wellington FL from December thru March. Must have experience. 6 day work week. No pets at the barn. References are required.  You'll need your own car. Must speak English. 4 horses in training and showing, 1 semi retired and 1 rehab.  Duties include but not limited to feeding, watering, turnout, bathing, grooming, braiding, leg wrapping (standing & polo wraps etc.), hand grazing, organizing and stall mucking. Also monitor horses for any medical issues, abnormalities or unusual behaviors.  Must be a self starter, trustworthy, dependable, demonstrate common sense and have exceptional attention to detail. One who will take initiative and work well with others. A real team player with a do anything needed attitude.  Serious enquires only please. PM me or email:  Alix@LitchfieldHillsDressage.com   http://www.litchfieldhillsdressage.com/winter-in-wellington--fl.html    
by A. Szepesi
Tuesday, October 31, 2017
Fancy Dressage Pony 0 l. parkin Shoshoni “Shoni” is a 10 year old mustang mare. She stands at 14.2h, though rides like a “big horse” and takes up a lot of leg (rider in videos is nearly 6’”). Shoshoni has been trail ridden extensively and has shown at local shows and gymkhana by junior rider. Shoni recently began formal dressage training and shows great promise as a competitive dressage mount. She has jumping experience in her past and has recently started work over fences again. She is sensitive but sensible, hacks out alone or in company and loves to work. Shoni is an easy keeper, can live in or out, is currently barefoot and a barn favorite. While Shoni has no buck, bolt or rear, her forward thinking nature and active hind leg makes her more suitable for confident riders. She would do well with an intermediate rider or junior rider with a trainer. 5k obo. No trials or leases. Message or email lmparkin@gmail.com *consignment and training stalls available*.  
by l. parkin
Thursday, October 26, 2017
Full Board in Little Ranches, Wellington for this Season 1 L. Cline Hi how much is the board for 4 months.Barb
by B. Griscom
Tuesday, October 24, 2017
Uxbridge MA Dressage Stable stall available 0 B. Griscom Dressage stable in Uxbridge Ma has a stall opening .Lessons and training available,  Indoor, outdoor, superb care, grass and dirt turnout,  Dutch Hill Farm. inquire Barbaragriscom@gmail.com   5088640749
by B. Griscom
Monday, October 23, 2017
Barn Help - Pepperell, MA 0 R. Haney Oak Hill Farm, located near Pepperell center, is seeking a responsible individual for barn help. Duties include feeding, watering, turn out/in, mucking stalls and paddocks, blanket changes, etc. Experience with horses and own transportation required. Approximately 20 to 30 hours per week. Please call 603 930-5926.
by R. Haney
Sunday, October 8, 2017
ISO Horse for YR 0 K. Hurley My daughter (YR) recently lost her once in a lifetime horse; it has been devastating for her. What keeps her going is that she loves horses, eventing and dressage.  We are looking for her next partner.    ~ 16 – 17 hands Warmblood/Warmblood Cross Preferably 7 – 12 years old Gelding  3 good gaits Forward thinking, safe, sane and forgiving (no rear, bolt, spin) Could be ridden by an advance beginner in addition to JrYR Eventing experience at Novice/Training would be beneficial Strong foundation in dressage (capable of third level – but not necessarily trained/competed at that level) East Coast Please (New England even better :) ) Budget: Dependent on horse   Excellent home working with experienced dressage and eventing trainers.  References available upon request.   You can reach me (Jen Hurley) at hurleyj23@gmail.com
by K. Hurley
Wednesday, October 4, 2017
Horseware Blankets for Sale 1 C. Sebastian Horseware Blankets for Sale
by M. Schurman
Tuesday, October 3, 2017
more Calendar

1/11/2018 » 1/12/2018
Dane Rawlins Masterclass

Featured Sponsor

Online Surveys
Membership Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal