<
8 | 9 |
| 11 | 12 | 13
>
>>
>|
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Score Author Latest Post
DK Saddlery Bond II Dressage Saddle for Sale 0 J. McDonald Beautiful 17" black dressage saddle with rust piping and crystals. Fully adjustable tree, currently set wide, wool flocked panels in excellent condition (4 years old). Asking $4,000. Please contact judyamcd@comcast.net
by J. McDonald
Wednesday, May 4, 2016
Equestrian yard sale saturday April 30th 8-2 0 S. Hanson Indoor Equestrian yard sale April 30th 8-2. Rain or shine. 140 Reservoir Street (rte 31) Holden Ma Quality new and lightly used Equestrian items including schleese and passier dressage saddles. Dressage bridles, other bridle parts, bits, reins, stirrups, spurs, saddle pads, whips. Show jackets, breeches, gloves, trailer equipment, horse clippers, leathers, halters, lunge lines, Bridle/ saddle bags, coolers and much much more. Email for more info smlshn@aol.com .
by S. Hanson
Wednesday, April 27, 2016
Looking for 17.5", MW Trilogy Amadeo Dressage saddle. Please contact judyam 0 J. McDonald I'm looking for a Trilogy Amadeo Elite 17.5, MW dressage saddle in good condition. I have a DK Bond II (17", with bling, excellent condition) for sale. Contact Judy at judyamcd@comcast.net
by J. McDonald
Friday, April 22, 2016
Schleese dressage Saddle- Infinity- 17.5 0 S. Hanson Schleese dressage saddle. Black. Infinity.with external blocks. 17.5 seat. Size 3 panel. Tree is currently adjusted to medium wide but can be readjusted either way to fit your horse by local Schleese rep. Good condition. Very comfortable and secure.  asking $1895  email smlshn@aol.com
by S. Hanson
Monday, April 18, 2016
SOLD. 2005 Jamco 2H BP w DR for sale 0 S. Hanson 2005 Jamco 2H BP - slant load, step up. Large dressing room w/window up front , plus additional collapsible tack area in back. A really nifty set up. 14 feet long , 7 feet wide, 7 feet tall. Mint condition. $10,900  Quality aluminum construction. (To learn more visit www.jamcotrailers.com ) The Two-Saddle rack unit is removable to be set up in rear tack compartment or front dressing room. Bridle hooks in front and back. 2 Air vents.  60-40 doors in back with windows. Full escape door on side. Windows for both stalls. Removable padded divider. This is an awesome trailer that you and your horse will love. Clean clean clean!   email  smlshn@aol.com for more info
by S. Hanson
Sunday, April 17, 2016
SOLD!!!!! - Schleese Link II Monoflap 17.5" Black 0 C. Khalil SOLD       ------                   This custom saddle was made in late 2013.  The Link II retails for $5695; appraised at $4995.    Black French leather, 17.5" with 16" flap and in beautiful condition. Tree is FULLY AND INFINITELY ADJUSTABLE to any size horse.  The Link II with its outside thigh roll and mono-flap is a popular option for riders who want to feel as close to their horse’s flanks as possible. It has a straighter flap position, preferred by the rider who loves to ride with a straighter leg.  11 cm cantle, soft seat and center balance provides the rider with a more classic dressage seat. NARROW TWIST allows the rider’s leg to fall and hang naturally providing close contact. FEMALE DESIGN - Includes extended stirrup bars for correct alignment, crotch comfort for pubic area comfort, and a wide seat to accommodate the female pelvis. PANEL - The 3/4 independent shoulder relief system allows the horse complete freedom of movement. The independent panel keeps as flat and wide as possible allowing the spine to move, bend and lift during collection. BILLET SYSTEM - The adjustable V-Webbing billet system allows for correct billet alignment and equal pull throughout the length of the tree. THIGH BLOCKS - The external thigh blocks give the rider maximum leg support .    (fittings not included) email: Spanishdq@gmail.com or call me at 781-801-0406
by C. Khalil
Wednesday, April 13, 2016
SOLD !!! - Schleese Link II Monoflap 17.5" Black 0 C. Khalil This custom saddle was made in late 2013.  The Link II retails for $5695; appraised at $4995.      Black French leather, 17.5" with 16" flap and in beautiful condition. Tree is FULLY AND INFINITELY ADJUSTABLE to any size horse.  The Link II with its outside thigh roll and mono-flap is a popular option for riders who want to feel as close to their horse’s flanks as possible. It has a straighter flap position, preferred by the rider who loves to ride with a straighter leg.  11 cm cantle, soft seat and center balance provides the rider with a more classic dressage seat. NARROW TWIST allows the rider’s leg to fall and hang naturally providing close contact. FEMALE DESIGN - Includes extended stirrup bars for correct alignment, crotch comfort for pubic area comfort, and a wide seat to accommodate the female pelvis. PANEL - The 3/4 independent shoulder relief system allows the horse complete freedom of movement. The independent panel keeps as flat and wide as possible allowing the spine to move, bend and lift during collection. BILLET SYSTEM - The adjustable V-Webbing billet system allows for correct billet alignment and equal pull throughout the length of the tree. THIGH BLOCKS - The external thigh blocks give the rider maximum leg support .    (fittings not included) email: Spanishdq@gmail.com or call me at 781-801-0406
by C. Khalil
Wednesday, April 13, 2016
Stall Available in Harvard Co-op 0 V. Roussel We have a stall available in our small, quiet co-op, located on 11 private acres with safe, easy access to trails and conservation land. Stalls are airy and matted 12'x12' with individual 50' runouts and connected grass turnouts. 100'x200' outdoor arena, indoor arena available for use at property next door. Buy bedding and excellent hay with the group, do your own stall or trade days with another boarder. Must be able to do four feedings per week (am and pm). For more information, PM me at vroussel@charter.net.    
by V. Roussel
Tuesday, April 12, 2016
Self care stalls open at small dressage farm in RI 0 B. Pedro Small new private barn opening end of April has a few stalls available with a total of 4 stalls in Hope RI. Phase 1 will be done for May 1st, 10x12 stalls with run in style paddock for all day turn out, and a 60’ round pen with sand/clay footing. Web cam will also be available on turnout $150 a month for a dry stall, $50 a month more for AM feed and turnout. Future plans are to add a 20x40 meter sand/clay dressage arena and 2 acres of seeded alfalfa mix field for turn out 
by B. Pedro
Monday, April 11, 2016
SOLD! Kingston 2 Horse Gooseneck Trailer for sale 0 P. LeBlanc Both truck and trailer are sold!   2002 Kingston 2 horse straight-load Gooseneck with dressing room.  Excellent condition, one owner, lightly used, professional annual maintenance. Extra long, extra wide, full divider, head divider and hay bags.  White with black stripe. Price $10,900.   Also available: 2004 GMC Sierra Extended Cab LT 2500HD, 6.6 Duramax Turbo Diesel, one owner, well maintained, excellent condition 108k miles. Price $16,500   Call 978-372-0549 or email pbl650@hotmail.com for more information. 
by P. LeBlanc
Sunday, April 10, 2016
Lovely 2001 Czech Warmblood Gelding FOR SALE! 0 K. Schwaegerle Cedro 16.3+ 2001 y/o Bay Czech Warmblood Gelding Correro x Cecora (Ceron) Originally imported from Germany.  Lovely mover, very, very safe and has been everywhere and seen everything. But, he is a big, forward-thinking, sensitive horse, and is best suited for a confident, calm rider that wants to build a relationship with him.  Schooling 2nd/3rd level.  Normal x-rays and maintenance for age and prior work.  Price and terms negotiable.    Located in Burlington, VT.  Please contact Kristen with questions and for more information -- bittersweetfarmnh@gmail.com
by K. Schwaegerle
Tuesday, April 5, 2016
New Dressage Facility- Training, Lessons, Boarding 1 S. Markham PSG schoolmaster available for half lease
by S. Markham
Sunday, April 3, 2016
Thinline Contour Pad, $65 0 E. Melad This has been used only a couple of times, in excellent near-new condition Asking $65   Available for pick up in North Brookfield, Sturbridge, or Dover, MA Please email emilkehrer AT hotmail DOT com    if interested
by E. Melad
Sunday, March 13, 2016
Back on Track Mesh Sheet, size 87--SOLD! 0 E. Melad SHEET HAS BEEN SOLD!   This sheet was used only a couple of times, in excellent, near-new condition. Asking $190   Available for pick up in North Brookfield, MA  Sturbridge, MA  or Dover, MA or will ship at the expense of buyer.     Please email emilkehrer   AT  hotmail   DOT  com
by E. Melad
Sunday, March 13, 2016
2 Super Young horses for Sale 0 K. Arruda I have a 6 year old Oldenburg, Bay, Gelding, 16.1 hands.  He is a reliable, cute FEI candidate with a eye-catching exterior.  Very well balanced and a fancy mover, sweet as can be and ready to compete at 1st level.  He did compete in Germany.  Has x-rays on file.  Bloodlines include: Sandro Hit, Donnerhall and Rubinstein.   I also have a 4 year old Hanoverian, Black, Gelding, 16hands.  He is a beautiful modern gelding with fantastic potential and movement.  He has outstanding breeding with 3 complete generations of State premium mares on both sides of his pedigree and dameline with 5 generations of state premium mares who trace back to Hanover's Flagship dynasty of silbersage.   Please call for more information 508-431-6897 Kerri   WWW.InternationalEquineImports.com 
by K. Arruda
Monday, March 7, 2016
13 stall Barn for Lease in Sherborn, MA with indoor 0 S. Kurz Private, family-owned 13 stall barn off Farm Rd in Sherborn, MA available for lease. Direct access to Sherborn trails, attached 170x66 indoor, 200x100 outdoor arena, individual and group turnout areas with wooden fence paddocks, fully matted 12x12 stalls, heated tack and viewing room. Wash stall with hot water. $5,000/ mo includes all equipment and tractor, terms negotiable, long term lease welcomed. Steve 617-650-4256 Near Walpole, Foxborough, Wrentham, Franklin, Medway, Millis, Medfield, Framingham, Sudbury, Weston, Marlborough, Natick, Ashland, Southborough, Westborough, Hopkinton, Holliston, Wellesley, Lincoln, Concord
by S. Kurz
Monday, February 29, 2016
Looking for a show groom 0 V. Shayan I'm looking for an experienced show groom for two horses this season.  Must have own transportation, be able to muck stalls help with bathing and other general show preparations although braiding is not necessary.  My horses are outside of Burlington VT and we will be traveling to shows throughout New England.  Pay in commesurement with experience. Contact vanessashayan@gmail.com
by V. Shayan
Sunday, February 28, 2016
Need stall by April 1st 0 A. Waxler Kaplan I am looking for a stall by April 1st.  Willing to travel up to 45 minutes from Nashua, NH.  Kindly contact me if you have availability or know someone who does and thanks!!   andreawaxler@comcast.net (603) 459-5509
by A. Waxler Kaplan
Saturday, February 27, 2016
Schleese Link II Dressage saddle, 18.5" 0 R. Kristiansen Link II Dressage Saddle for sale.  Purchased new/demo.  Barely used, beautifully maintained, like new.  Black, 18.5", Tree size 4, 3/4 independent shoulder relief system, cutback panel, adjustable v-webbing billet system, extended stirrup bars, short flaps.  Set as wide.  Fully adjustable by Scheese saddle fitter.  Stamped 3-RW-SR, 4 - 18.5, serial # 62978S0412. Purchased 8 months ago when my horse was coming back into work.  The only reason I'm selling is I want a custom build for my mare.  Link II new is $5695.  Asking $4300, or make me a reasonable offer. Thanks. email: robinkhome@comcast.net
by R. Kristiansen
Sunday, February 21, 2016
Soft curb straps & kinder curb hooks for your double 0 K. Hill If you want something softer than the curb chain for your double, or you want some padding for your chain, or you want hooks that are flatter and more comfortable, here is a set of three items, all hard to find, that will do the job.     One rubber sleeve for the curb chain (1 ¼" x 5 ¾") .  One thick, woven elastic curb (½" x 5 ⅝" from end of first ring to end of first ring).  A set of "feeling curb hooks."     The whole lot cost $30 new, plus cost of shipping from the UK.  Hard to find there, now.   $25 with shipping included.  PayPal accepted.  For more information, call or text Katie at 860-459-9551 or email fadanachfarm@gmail.com.            
by K. Hill
Wednesday, February 17, 2016
more Calendar

1/11/2018 » 1/12/2018
Dane Rawlins Masterclass

Featured Sponsor

Online Surveys
Membership Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal