>
>>
>|
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Score Author Latest Post
Adam Ellis Brio Dressage Saddle 18” MW - SOLD 3 L. Barton bump
by L. Barton
Sunday, September 27, 2015
STALLS AVAILABLE in Swansea, MA! 0 K. Naughton We have stalls open for full board at Stony Creek Farm! Long term availability or come in just to weather the upcoming winter. Stony Creek Farm has a relaxed family friendly atmosphere located in Swansea, MA; just minutes from RT 195, and 15-20 minutes from Providence. We also offer petting zoo/pony rides for birthday parties on site, or at your home. Other amenities include: 10 X 12 foot stalls 70 x 150 foot indoor 100 x 200 foot outdoor (with regulation sized dressage arena set up) 2 outdoor wash stalls (with portable hot water heater set up)  All day turnout available Trail availability for riding outside of the ring Owner/Manager of Stony Creek Farm lives on premises Lessons and Training Packages available with FEI Dressage Instructor; USDF Bronze and Silver Medalist USDF Region 8 showing opportunities! Horses available for lease! Contact Owner/Manager, Erin Babbitt directly at (401) 465-4832 Contact Head Trainer, Dione Casey directly at (508) 415-4853   Feel free to come check out the farm, we are located at: 1210 Wilbur Avenue (RT 103) Swansea, MA 02777
by K. Naughton
Friday, September 25, 2015
Breeches, show shirt, & more BNWT/BNWOT 2 K. Hill Cream breeches, Allegro white breeches and gloves still available. All else sold. Thanks for looking!
by K. Hill
Thursday, September 24, 2015
Schoolmaster for half or full lease in Concord, MA 0 Y. Makowska Beautiful second level 14 year old trakehner school-master in Concord, MA available for half lease immediately.  Sweet temperament and excellent gaits.  Possible full lease in winter.  Please call 617-899-5247
by Y. Makowska
Thursday, September 24, 2015
17" Arthur Kottas Imperial Saddle for sale- Comfy and affordable! 0 J. Freiman Arthur Kottas 17" Imperial Saddle for sale. Long flap, tree is size 4, which is medium/medium wide. This saddle has average thigh blocks with external padded flaps and the seat is padded pretty well. It doesn't have a lot of miles on it, but does show some signs of wear near the bottom of the flaps and on the seat. I also noticed when I had it out in full sunlight that there is some lightening of the leather on the seat, typical of a saddle of its age. This is a high quality saddle for the money, it puts you in a nice correct position, and the blue piping is a nice touch. It won't work on a horse with super high withers but for your average warm blood it will be fine. I showed in it once last year and have used it as an extra saddle but it's just collecting dust now! $1100 email jmdressage@yahoo.com for more info- located in NH.
by J. Freiman
Sunday, September 20, 2015
Training/Sale Stall Available in VT 0 K. Schwaegerle Training stall potentially opening up Oct 1 with FEI rider in Burlington VT area. Sales horses also accepted.   Lovely, smaller facility with excellent indoor and outdoor footing, large, airy stalls and full-day turnout.   Please contact Kristen at bittersweefarmnh@gmail.com for more information or to discuss options.
by K. Schwaegerle
Sunday, September 20, 2015
17 inch Karl Niedersuess saddle for sale 0 M. Silver 17 inch MW Karl Niedersuess dressage saddle, good condition, black, wool flocked with all new flocking. Maintained yearly by saddle fitter. Located in Bolton, Mass. $850.00 marcysilver@hotmail.com
by M. Silver
Saturday, September 19, 2015
17 inch Karl Niedersuess saddle for sale 0 M. Silver 17 inch MW Karl Niedersuess dressage saddle, good condition, black, wool flocked with all new flocking. Maintained yearly by saddle fitter. Located in Bolton, Mass. $850.00 marcysilver@hotmail.com
by M. Silver
Saturday, September 19, 2015
Instruction 0 K. Crosby Freelance dressage instruction - USDF gold medalist, U.S.E.T. former Grand Prix training listed, Olympic Festival medalist, champion at Devon, etc. Will travel to your home or farm. Kathleen Crosby, email- kathawanda@hotmail.com, or cell, 978 - 317 - 9090. Feel free to text as an option.
by K. Crosby
Wednesday, September 16, 2015
CUSTOM SADDLERY LAGUNA AND ADVANTAGE R FOR SALE - SEE THEM AT MYSTIC 4 S. Schafer Please contact rsgeikie@charter.net for pix. Saddle is located in CT.
by S. Schafer
Friday, September 11, 2015
Detente dressage saddle for sale 1 S. Berg Saddle is still available. Email for pictures :)
by S. Berg
Thursday, September 10, 2015
Blue M Stabil-Therm Dry Type Bacteriological Incubator 0 K. Holloran Blue M Stabil-Therm Dry Type Bacteriological Incubator  Incubator Gravity Convection Gently used. Powers on and heats. Excellent cosmetic condition $500   email kholloran@charter.net
by K. Holloran
Wednesday, September 9, 2015
12X 12 Stall Peterborough, NH 0 E. Preston Private barn in  Sharon, NH (Peterborough)   12x12 stall with dutch door with access all-day turnout in private field, hot/cold wash area, heated tack room. 100x160 outdoor arena and miles of hacking with easy access to Wapack Trail. If riding is not an option, it is also a  perfect location for a retired horse or one coming back from an injury.  Very quiet.  Will consider dry stall, as well. Please call  Elizabeth for more information.  401-742-6104.
by E. Preston
Monday, September 7, 2015
Working Student - Georgetown, MA 0 C. Wylie Working student needed in Georgetown, MA for dressage facility run by Grand Prix rider/USDF Certified Instructor/USEF "r" Judge.  Person to muck stalls and help with turnout five mornings per week in return for lessons.  Possibility of board for 1 horse if room.  Great place to work with nice people and horses.  Super place to get experience for aspiring professional.  For more information contact Cindi at crosewylie@verizon.net or call 978-590-8722.
by C. Wylie
Gorgeous red bay 2004 Westfalen Gelding for sale 0 C. Wylie Beautiful and flashy 16.2 hand 2004 Westfalen gelding for sale.  Red bay with four white socks and a blaze.  Short coupled and athletic.   Four white socks and a star/stripe.  Good ground manners etc.  Working third level.  45K  For more information contact Cindi at crosewylie@verizon.net.  Others always available!
by C. Wylie
scam alert 0 L. Haynes  Scam alert. I am a NEDA gmo member and was contacted by this person via email regarding a saddle I had posted on this website. The reply looked fishy....didn't want to negotiate a price and told me she rode in fort lauderdale. Couldn't send me the name of her trainer so I looked for her on Facebook and found this!!!       SCAM ALERT! Was going to sell a saddle of mine to a woman namedLaurie Fredrique using the email: <jen.carol27@gmail.com> I had issues receiving payment from her, it took over two weeks to get a check to me. Got the payment today, it looked odd so I took it to my bank and they confirmed that the check was a fraud. Be wary of this woman- or whoever/whatever this is (crossposted)   Please NEDA members beware...oh by the way my albion is still for sale..   linda
by L. Haynes
Thursday, September 3, 2015
Talented Champion FEI Pony for sale 0 A. Redston Talented FEI Champion Pony sadly outgrown $35,000 — Dover, Massachusetts Proudly offered for sale or lease. Rider has outgrown and hopes to find a new home before the winter season. Tony 47 is a well-built, athletic and talented dressage pony who always gives 100% in his work and training and is very eager to please. He has a great personality and positive energy needed to excel in upper levels. He is great with the vet and farrier and trailers like a champ. Tony 47 is an imported registered German Riding Pony with a current FEI passport and a permanent pony card. Tony has an accomplished show record and was the 2013 USEF Pony Rider Dressage National Champion. He was the FEI High Point Champion at the Youth Dressage Festival. He has earned numerous placings and championship titles against full size horses in recognized competions, including a 7th place at Region 8 third level championship in a 15 horse field with no other ponies. Tony is currently training fourth level. Tony is an experienced clinic participant, and is typically the star of the clinic. He has participated in multiple invitation-only clinics, including the Emerging Dressage Athlete Program, the Courtney King-Dye Horsemanship clinic at Hassler dressage, the Children of the Americas Dressage Invitational, and several other USDF-sponsored junior and young rider clinics. Tony would be a perfect match for a dedicated child looking to develop their dressage skills or compete FEI pony, or for an adult amateur looking for a smaller mount to earn their USDF bronze medal. Offered for sale at $35,000. Offered for lease at $10,000/year. Price negotiable for the right home. Contact Kristen Redston at kristenredston@hotmail.com for more information.
by A. Redston
Tuesday, September 1, 2015
In Search of a Boarding Facility 0 C. Shea I am looking for a full boarding facility for my 6 yr old dressage gelding. Would prefer an indoor on site. Must have excellent care and references. Location in central Mass. Need immediate availability please. Please respond below or call Christine at 978-314-9922.
by C. Shea
Tuesday, August 25, 2015
BarnManager Full & or Part Time 0 H. Cast If you are looking for an opportunity to join a great team with options to train/show, build your own business or just manage, give me a call!  Must be professional, self motivated, able to work with a group or as an individual, good attitude/cheery.  Salary is neg depending upon experience.  Possible stall. Call Helen Cast 781 588 3943 or email hcast@msn.com
by H. Cast
Tuesday, August 25, 2015
Custom Saddlery - Everest R Dressage Saddle 0 M. Kenyon Sold. Custom Saddlery - Everest R Dressage Saddle Excellent, like new condition. Black Buffalo Leather with London (caramel color) stitching and piping. 18" seat, Medium Wide Tree, short knee roll, standard flap. Beautiful saddle in excellent condition. Low mileage and well cared for. $3,700, buyer pays shipping or arrange pick up in the Groton/Townsend, MA area. email if interested at mkenyon8199@gmail.com
by M. Kenyon
Saturday, August 22, 2015
more Calendar

10/28/2017 » 10/29/2017
Vera Kessels-Barisone Clinic

10/29/2017
Pop Up Clinic w/Elizabeth Armstrong Powers

Featured Sponsor

Online Surveys
Membership Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal