<
1 | 2 |
| 4 | 5 | 6
>
>>
>|
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Score Author Latest Post
10 yr.,16.2hh Chestnut Trakehner Mare 0 L. Barnard Lacey - Show record through 1st level, currently schooling 2nd. Great work ethic and kind -amateur friendly!! Photos and video available upon request. 16K  Located in Essex, Vt.    Lori Barnard Dressage  203-417-7876 or loribarnarddressage@gmail.com
by L. Barnard
Friday, August 11, 2017
Tackroom cleanout! Equipment and books 0 K. Schwaegerle All listed equipment is new to very good condition and clean.  Please email bittersweetfarmnh@gmail.com if interested for photos and further details.  Available for pickup or to ship (at cost of buyer).  Lende Shipping Boots - GUC, full size, navy Foal Feeder - NEW Books: Yoga for Equestrians, The New Total Rider, The Last of the Wild Horses, BHS Manual of Stable Management, Training the Dressage Horse & Advanced Training for the Dressage Horse (Tricia Gardiner), The Less-Than-Perfect-Horse Cavallo Dixie kit loop scarf: blue, LN Ariat belts x3 - black, 30" Middleburg All-Weather Tall Boot: 7.5 Slim, New Professional Choice Secure-fit bell boots: L, pink glitter, LN Centaur Patent bling bell boots: black, XL Lettia polo wraps: horse size, green with embroidered dragonfly Fleece cooler: blue stripe, 76/78" Horse ear fly bonnets: navy/tan/cream (exc), black/gray (Horze, new) Dover Pro Boots: new, 2 sz XL, 1 sz L Leather halter: oakbark, average quality leather, new. Perri's leather lead with XL chain: GUC Otto Schumacher rolled drop noseband - padded with patent accent; full size 2x saddle grab straps: one black, one brown Schockemoehle Le Mans Bridle: horse size, NWOT, no reins, no throatlatch strap Clippers (sell together): Andis Tackmate (new) + Oster Finisher Trimmers (EUC) Spurs: smooth disc (dime) rowel (1.5"), Korsteel Warendorfer rowel spurs (1.25") Browbands! V-style black leather with abalone and crystal (17") and black leather with aztec-style silver chain (16") HS Dynamic RS KK Ultra loose ring bit (sensogan), 5.75", NWOT Eskadron hind full-size cross-country boots NWOT Mattes Platinum Half Pad: black, dressage, sz M, EUC
by K. Schwaegerle
Wednesday, August 9, 2017
County Perfection Dressage Saddle 17" 0 H. Kenny County Perfection Dressage Saddle for sale. 17" Medium tree (saddle fitter says it's a generous medium). Good used condition. Some fading of the leather on the seat. Very comfortable but doesn't fit my horse. $2200 Contact holly at holly.kenny@me.com or 802-356-1625 Located in Fairlee Vt (shipping available)
by H. Kenny
Monday, August 7, 2017
Custom Saddlery Icon Flight 17" 0 L. Fonzo   17" Regular flags with long blocks.  Wide Tree.  Great Condition!  $3000   North Shore MA.  hcstables@comcast.net    
by L. Fonzo
Sunday, August 6, 2017
Hennig Saddle 0 C. Rapoport I'm selling my Hennig standard model saddle with a fixed knee roll and soft doubled flaps as it no longer fits my horse.  It has a MW tree with a 16.5 or 17" seat and a narrow twist.  The length of the flaps measured from the stirrup bars to the bottom of the flap is 15.5".  The length of the saddle from the front to the end of the panel is 19.5".  The width of the gullet is about 2.5 - 3".  I wrote to Hennig in Germany to find out information on it since I bought it used and they were amazed by its condition.  It is in very good condition with just normal wear on the flaps and fading.  Asking $3,000.  Contact Carole at 508-839-9069.  Located in Grafton.
by C. Rapoport
Saturday, August 5, 2017
Stalls Available- Sunny Hill Farm in Suffield, CT 0 D. Armata Sunny Hill Farm in Suffield, CT has a few stalls open for boarding.  12x12 rubber matted stalls with Daily turnout, access to indoor with mirrors and sand/rubber mix footing, full size dressage outdoor arena, grass polo field, hay fields for hacking.  Hay feedings 4 times a day, grain meals 2-3 times a day depending on the horses needs.  Quality care is our number 1 priority! Visit our Facebook page for pictures! Please contact Rachel for more information: (860)818-9243.
by D. Armata
Tuesday, August 1, 2017
Freelance dressage instruction 0 K. Crosby USDF Gold Medalist with many national level accomplishments available to travel to your home or barn for lessons. Students have won USDF bronze and silver medals, Regional Championships, and Horse of the Year Awards . Kathleen Crosby 978-317-9090, call or text
by K. Crosby
Monday, July 24, 2017
Weekend barn Help 0 K. Arruda Help Wanted Saturday and Sunday 7-4:00 Some stalls but mostly horse care. Rehoboth, Ma 508-431-6897
by K. Arruda
Sunday, July 23, 2017
Board Available Rhode Island 1 C. Gavitt Can you give me cost on boarding and private lessons . Also who do you have for cliniciansThanks Barb
by B. Griscom
Monday, July 17, 2017
7 yr old, 13H Sport Pony Mare 1 M. Barrett This mare is sold, thank you!
by M. Barrett
Thursday, July 13, 2017
Adult Oriented Boarding w/ Indoor in Barre, MA 0 L. Turcotte We are an adult oriented multi-disciplined facility, where educational opportunities are available for both our clientele and visitors.  Our facility is a calm oasis from the busyness of daily life. We provide a peaceful place to enjoy time with our horses, time with our friends and the space to just relax.   Heated Tack Room Individual or Group Turnout Indoor Arena Heated Viewing Lounge Free Wi-Fi  Bathroom (coming in Winter 2017)     Cardinal Ridge Equestrian Center is located in Barre, MA, 978-355-8306 office@cardinalridgeequestriancenter.com
by L. Turcotte
Tuesday, July 11, 2017
Detente H&C Saddle 17.5 Seat Like New Condition 0 K. Hurley Detente H&C Used Dressage Saddle 17.5" MW $2,795 Located at Pelham Saddlery:  Code: detente20174used http://www.pelham-saddlery.com/Merchant2/ Seat Size: 17.5 Flap Length: 16.25 Tree Size Stamped: Medium Wide Saddle Condition: Very Good Wear/Damage: Little to No Wear Saddle Features: Front Shoulder Gussets Nice Channel Beautiful Buffalo Leather Large Blocks Good for Short-Backed Horses Cob Tree
by K. Hurley
Friday, June 30, 2017
For Sale: 18" County Perfection Saddle 0 J. Symon 2014 County Perfection, 18-inch seat, forward flap, spring tree.  Embossed on inner flap as 18MNSR.  Asking $2500.  Call Jen at 518.580.1961 or email jennifer.symon@gmail.com
by J. Symon
Thursday, June 29, 2017
Talented son of Ravel for Sale 0 P. Farms Super talented 2007 AES gelding by Ravel, imported from Holland by Pineland Farms in 2010. 16.2 hands. Trained and shown by Michael Poulin and Gwyneth McPherson. Chopard is schooling all the Grand Prix movements and is competing at Third Level. He scored 75% at 3rd-3 at the June Centerline @ HITS. Chopard has won multiple Region 8 Championships with both Michael and Gwyneth, including a 3rd Place in First Level Open at the 1st US Nationals. Asking $120,000. Can be seen at Pineland Farms and will be at the August Centerline show in Saugerties. 207-240-3828
by P. Farms
Thursday, June 29, 2017
Talented 9 year old Westfalen Gelding, winning at 2nd level schooling 3rd 0 C. Wylie Dear Friend is an absolutely elegant and elastic moving 9 year old imported Westfalen gelding.  He has started showing second level successfully, breaking the 70 per cent mark and bringing home the high score for that level.  He is schooling third level with a green change started.  He's a very sweet boy who everyone loves.   Tall (16.3) but not broad.  Ready for a rider who can help him continue up the levels to his potential! Owner now in college with no time to ride.  45K neg. For more information contact Cindi Wylie at crosewylie@verizon.net or call 978-590-8722.
by C. Wylie
Wednesday, June 28, 2017
Saddle for sale - Schleese Obligado 17.5" 0 L. Aiello Short flaps medium wide tree with special panel for sale. The knee rolls are internal. Flap is 16.5". The saddle has barely been used as i retired my horse soon after purchasing it and it did not fit my youngster. The serial number is 70259SO115. It cost $7,500 new but I would accept $4,000. I have photos and my saddle is in salt point NY near Millbrook. Please contact me at either ljaneaiello@gmail.com or by phone 9173018021. It is a lovely dressage saddle.
by L. Aiello
Wednesday, June 28, 2017
Custom saddlery dressage saddle 0 S. Horgan Custom Saddlery Advantage R dressage saddle. Seat size 17.5. Tree 27. Buffalo leather with black patent piping. Shorter flaps. Purchased a year ago and no longer fits my horse. $3900 located in Medfield, Ma. 
by S. Horgan
Wednesday, June 21, 2017
Schleese Infinity II + dressage saddle- 17" almost new! 0 M. Schwartz Schleese Infinity II + Dressage Saddle 17" seat, medium/ medium wide tree Beautiful chocolate brown Narrow twist and has a supportive seat without restriction Extended stirrup bars for correct alignment Adjustable tree by a Schleese representative V- billet system Adjustable thigh blocks Comes with new Schleese saddle pad and saddle cover DEMO CONDITION- less than 10 rides in it. $5000 Please email with questions- dressageinvt@yahoo.com
by M. Schwartz
Tuesday, June 13, 2017
L Graduate with Distinction Available for Judging Dates 0 K. Hitzig Kathryn Hitzig is a Graduate of the USDF L Program with Distinction. Kathryn is available for shows throughout New Hampshire and New England. Please contact me for more information and to discuss your individual needs. My 2017 schedule is listed below, but I'm often able to add dates as needed and with little notice.   khitzig@gmail.com       2017 Judging Dates: ~April 9th UNH Thompson School of Applied Science Dressage Show in Durham, NH (SHOW CANCELLED) ~April 23rd Orchard Hill Equestrian Center Dressage & 2-Phase Show in Berlin, MA ~May 7th Independence Stables Dressage Schooling Show in Belchertown, MA ~May 14th Oak Rise Farm Dressage Show in Goffstown, NH ~May 21st NEDA Spring Schooling Dressage Show in Tewksbury, MA ~May 28th Orchard Hill Equestrian Center Dressage & 3-Phase Show in Berlin, MA ~June 18th Cutter Farm Dressage Show in Dracut, MA ~July 2nd Hilltop Equestrian Center Dressage & 3-Phase Show in Somersworth, NH ~July 9th MRF Dressage Show in Hopkinton, NH ~July 16th Green Acres Stables Dressage & 3-Phase Show in Madbury, NH ~August 13th CRDA Dressage Show at Apple Knoll Farm in Millis, MA ~September 10th Xenophon Farm Dressage Show in Montague, MA
by K. Hitzig
Saturday, June 10, 2017
Super Cute, small GRP mare, 4 yr old 0 M. Barrett TLF Rosalinda, 4yr old Sport Pony mare, 12.1H, gray, by Bodyguard. Super cute, wonderful temperament, lovely big mover for her size!  Cross ties, trailers, handles easily, Lunges, long lines, and ground drives. Brave and independent. Great ground manners. Excellent conformation. Has her lifetime USEF, USDF, USHJA reg. numbers. Registered and rated premier at inspection. Microchipped.   Nice show pony, dressage, hunter, jumper or driving prospect, she could do it all!  Currently in training under saddle.  Located in MA more info at www.twinlightsfarm.net twinlightsfarm@comcast.net
by M. Barrett
Thursday, June 8, 2017
more Calendar

11/18/2017
2017 Year End Banquet

11/29/2017 » 12/2/2017
USDF Annual Convention

Featured Sponsor

Online Surveys
Membership Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal