<
29 | 30 |
| 32 | 33 | 34
>
>>
>|
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Score Author Latest Post
Barely used One K Brown Suede Defender Helmet with Swarowski Crystals 1 S. Dressage Sport Horses, LLC The helmets been sold! Thank you!
by S. Dressage Sport Horses, LLC
Wednesday, April 16, 2014
Featherlite trailer for sale 0 C. Brown 2001 Featherlite 9447: 2-horse straight-load with ramp in IMMACULATE condition! Same owner since it was purchased new. It's been used very lightly & always kept clean. Recently gone over with a fine tooth comb- lights, windows and doors all work, and has brand new tires (including spare). All aluminum, dropdown window, rubber mats on the floor & sidewalls, and padded breast/butt bars. Large area at the nose of the trailer with saddle racks & bridle hooks. $9,500. Located in Eastern Mass. Email dralthea @ yahoo .com (no spaces) for more info
by C. Brown
Tuesday, April 15, 2014
Gently Used Amerigo Vega Dressage Saddle For Sale 1 J. Fentress I have photos available for emailing... Sorry I was not able to upload them here successfully due to a NEDA server error. Thanks!!
by J. Fentress
Monday, April 14, 2014
The Paugwonk Series Schooling Shows 0 L. Schroeder The Paugwonk Series Schooling ShowsIntroducing the Paugwonk Stakes, Treasure Hill Farm’s Combined, Training, and Dressage Schooling Series!Mark your calendars today!April 27th, 2014June 29th, 2014August 24th, 2014October 26th, 2014http://www.treasurehillfarm.com/the-paugwonk-series/
by L. Schroeder
Monday, April 14, 2014
Lisa Pierson's "Passe Partout" Available On Farm Only Lease 0 C. Evarts ON FARM LEASE   On farm only full or partial lease available for Passe Partout, FEI 17year old 17 hand Dutch Warmblood owned and trained by Lisa Pierson located at CB Walker Stables, Brewster, NY. Please contact Lisa for more information at lisapdressage@hotmail.com or call 914-584-4659. For more information about Lisa Pierson, please visit her website at www.lisapiersondressage.com
by C. Evarts
Monday, April 14, 2014
Co-op Boarding Facility in Harvard 0 V. Roussel We have a couple of openings at Over the Moon Farm in Harvard on or about May 1st. One is a stall inside the 8-stall barn and the other is a two-stall shed in its own separate turnout area. The stall includes all-day turnout and both include the use of the outdoor riding arena and loads of trails. We are next door to a barn with a lovely indoor arena, which is also available for use. We have a heated tack room, feed room, and wash stall with h/c water and a heater. Our co-op currently includes 6 horses and five women with a mix of dressage and pleasure riding. It is a very peaceful, no drama type of place. Boarders purchase their own grain, hay, and wood pellet bedding (bought in bulk) and do about 5 shifts per week. Shifts include a mix of breakfast, lunch, dinner, and night barn. The cost of the stall is $365/mo and the cost of the shed is $500 for two stalls. If you are interested in either arrangement, please email me at vroussel@charter.net.
by V. Roussel
Sunday, April 13, 2014
Albion Platinum Genesis Ultima Saddle for Sale 0 C. Evarts 17 1/2 Narrow seat Albion Platinum Genesis Ultima Saddle for SaleBeautifully maintained and adjusted only by a certified Albion dealer.Serial # 52392$2200.00Caroleigh Evartscrleighwin@aol.com
by C. Evarts
Sunday, April 13, 2014
CWD Saddle for Sale 1 T. Mahue You should post this saddle on the Chronicle of the Horse BB!!
by V. Roussel
Wednesday, April 9, 2014
Stalls available to rent Georgetown MA 0 H. Cast Attention Dressage ProfessionalsAvailable for rent @ new NEDA Summer Location in Georgetown MA. Trainers only or block of stalls for a professional individual.   Discount incentive offered.. Come join our team to include, Helen Cast FEI Competitor Trainer, UDSF Gold Medalist, Tammy Hicock Jumpers, Hunters & Equitation, Jill Bowden IEA Team, Children & Adults. $275 per stall for first month, for block (Wing)of 19 stalls with1 yr contract. $350 per stall rough min six months contract. $300 per stall for first month with contract 1yr contract Location Location Location Minutes to 95 & 495 – 35 minutes to Boston.  Host your Show or Clinics here, rooms for entertaining, training, teaching. 3 Oversized outdoor arenas & Indoor  Country Club adjacent.  Beach riding & State Parks! Contact: Jill Bowden Proprietor 978 314 8258
by H. Cast
Tuesday, April 8, 2014
For Sale - Swedish WB/TB mare for sale 1 C. Teich How old is the mare?
by D. Loveless
Monday, April 7, 2014
Farms in the Berkshires offer children's lessons? 0 V. Valenti-Triggs I have a friend who is looking for lessons for her young daughter (5yo). She is really looking for somewhere she can take her to visit first maybe brush/just be around some ponies or smaller horses. Her husband just deployed on his 3rd tour and she is looking for a good outlet for her daughter during this tough time. She is willing to pay for lessons but wants to see if horses are really what her daughter wants to do before she feels like she can spend the money for lessons. I've offered for them to come to my place to visit my horses but all mine are of the extra large variety and I want this young girl to have a good first experience and not be intimidated. If anyone knows of places out near Florida-Pittsfield way please feel free to let me know and I'll pass along information. Thank you!
by V. Valenti-Triggs
Sunday, April 6, 2014
Oldenburg mare for sale 0 J. Mahoney-Goland De Francesca is a 15.3 hand black Oldenburg mare, coming 8 (2006), registered with the International Sporthorse Registry. Registered with the Oldenburg Registry of North America as a premium filly, she was given an overall score of 8.1 for confirmation and appearance. She is confirmed at training level, schooling some lateral movements. She has recently been jumped by an event trainer and really enjoys it. Her gaits are comfortable, she is very easy to work around, she has a very sweet personality---loves people and enjoys her work. She needs a confident rider to continue on with her training.  $15,000This mare is located in Wenham, MA.  Please contact Jennifer Mahoney-Goland @ 978-821-9297 or jen@sarvaldressage.com
by J. Mahoney-Goland
Wednesday, April 2, 2014
Hoop tree saddle for sale 2 P. Montana Sorry--saddle has been sold.
by P. Montana
Wednesday, April 2, 2014
Low Level Schoolmaster Available for On Farm Lease 1 E. Halloran Located in Hollis NH, 5.3 miles from Route 3.
by E. Halloran
Sunday, March 30, 2014
Dressage Today - complete years back to inaugural issue 0 C. Khalil Spring cleaning.   I have all the Dressage Today issues back to 1994 - 20 years of valuable training articles and knowledge from our top professionals.  This is a body of work that is an extensive source of training information and valuable reference material.   Asking $15.00 for a complete year; or will sell individual issues for $2.00 each.   email me at Spanishdq@gmail.com  
by C. Khalil
Friday, March 28, 2014
Size 76 Sheets for Sale - all in excellent condition 1 C. Khalil Forgot my contact information: email me at Spanishdq@gmail.com if interested in any of the above blankets. Thanks!
by C. Khalil
Friday, March 28, 2014
Sprenger bits for Sale - free shipping 0 C. Khalil 6"  Sprenger Ultra KK loose ring, 18 mm Aurigan mouth - used a few times, purchased in December.  Paid $130.00; will sell for $99.00 which includes free shipping 1/2" Sprenger Balkenhol shaped bit, 16 mm Aurigan mouth - gently used  - $85.00.FREE SHIPPING! Please send me an email if interested. Spanishdq@gmail.com 
by C. Khalil
Friday, March 28, 2014
For Sale - PSG Schoolmaster - Region 8 PSG Ad/Am Reserve Champion 2013 1 K. Litwinczak Hi - wondering is Ringo is still for sale?
by G. Gordon
Wednesday, March 26, 2014
Detente Isis 17.5 MW for sale 0 E. Preston 17.5 MW Detente Isis for sale- $2650. Saddle has the upgraded buffalo leather. It is two years old and used lightly as it was purchased for a young horse just starting under saddle.  Stored inside all the time.  It is great condition. Sadly my guy has grown, and we are in search of a new saddle.  It was purchased from Advanced Saddle Fit. Happy to answer any other questions.
by E. Preston
Looking for a horse/pony to lesson on 0 V. Roussel I am looking for a smaller horse or large sport pony to take a weekly lesson on and potentially lease this summer. I am an experienced ex-eventer turned dressage rider and need to ride something safe due to a past accident. I am used to a sensitive and forward ride. Located in Harvard, MA. Please send email to vroussel@charter.net.
by V. Roussel
more Calendar

4/28/2018 » 4/29/2018
Dressage4Kids TEAM Program Clinic

Featured Sponsor

Online Surveys
Membership Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal