Print Page   |   Contact Us   |   Sign In   |   Join/Register
Search
NEDA Fall Festival
>
>|
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Score Author Latest Post
FALL FESTIVAL 2013 NOW AQHA APPROVED 0 B. Jenkins 8/9/2013.  Fall Festival is now USEF / AQHA Alliance approved.   Show #A9072
by B. Jenkins
Saturday, August 10, 2013
FALL FESTIVAL 2013 ADDS LIPIZZAN IBC CLASS 0 B. Jenkins Class 053 is added to Fall Festival 2013.  For Lipizzans registered in either / both:  United States Lipizzan Federation (www.uslipizzan.org) and Lipizzan Association of North America (www.lipizzan.org).  Be sure to send copy of registration papers with entry.
by B. Jenkins
Thursday, August 1, 2013
FALL FESTIVAL 2013 ~ HEALTH FORMS REQUIRED 0 B. Jenkins HITS, owner of the show facility, is requiring health form attesting horse's health plus its vacinnation record to be presented at Show Office upon arrival at the grounds.  Number will not be given to incomplete records.   Do not send records with entry.   See details at:https://c.ymcdn.com/sites/neda.site-ym.com/resource/collection/8FAD1E26-E0E2-4EE3-AADE-75141D9EAF11/FF-General-HealthCertification.pdf.  More details will be posted here and on NEDA Fall Festival Hotline Page as we get closer to show.  There are special requirements for foals.   See Fall Festival Breed Show Page for details.
by B. Jenkins
Saturday, July 13, 2013
2 Rooms available Fri/Sat nights, 1 mile from grounds 0 I. Berdrow 2 bedrooms in shared house, queen beds, shared bath.  $150 per room per night - max 2 people per room.   BEAUTIFUL FARMHOUSE LOVINGLY RESTORED, 2,400 sq ft 4 BEDROOM 2 BATH.  Nice big, open, bright rooms and comfy beds. The kitchen is very functional with beautiful wood cabinets and everything you'll need to cook some fine meals here. The house itself is huge so there's room to relax and spread out. HITS is soooo close that you can hear their announcers! Home is very well appointed and will make a great home base while here. This farm house will delight you. Nice wood floors throughout. Parts of the home dates to the 1800's. On the main level you'll find a 3 season sun porch that walks into the country style kitchen. The kitchen flows nicely into the formal dining room and two living rooms. One of them has a fire place and sleeper couch. Lots of places to sit, relax and just re-connect. New, second full bath on first floor. Upstairs you'll find four comfy bedrooms. There is room here for everybody. The full bath on 2nd level has a tub/shower combo.
by I. Berdrow
Monday, September 11, 2017
Room available for Breed show 9/20 & 9/21 0 A. Szepesi   NEDA Fall Breed Show - room available 9/20 & 9/21   A luxury room with en suite bath that we had booked is now available for Wed 9/20 and Thurs 9/21 nights in the center of Saugerties.     See:  https://www.bohemianinn.com   Contact:  Stephanie Hatzakos, Bohemian Innkeeper - Cell # 917-538-9572 or email:  shatzakos@yahoo.com
by A. Szepesi
Tuesday, August 15, 2017
Scribes needed for L program at Fall Festival, Sat only 1 S. Davenport I scribed for the R judge program in May at Saugerties for Amy and I learnt so much and through early enjoyed it. If you think that my experience for the R judge program is sufficient then I would like to volunteer. My email is ljaneaiello@gmail.com and cell 9173018021. Thank you LINDSAY Aiello
by L. Aiello
Saturday, July 15, 2017
Let's Share a VIP Table! 2 K. Brown Edelmann Hi Michelle,I think that was an old post from last year. :-)
by L. Lopardo
Wednesday, September 21, 2016
House or Seperate 1 Bedroom Suite for Rent Next to HITS Saugerties 0 Y. Mendez-Carbone Location, Location, Location...Right around the corner from HITS Saugerties. Beautiful House for rent still available for this years events.   4 Bedroom Home or Separate 1 Bedroom Suite Available...Newly renovated, Central A/C, washer/dryer... Contact-Yasmin 516-903-4205516-903-4205/ymc111@aol.com or view our Facebook page www.facebook.com/sunlandfarm, Homeaway Listing #3584236
by Y. Mendez-Carbone
Monday, May 16, 2016
Lost and Found at NEDA Fall Festival! 0 T. Paparella A pair of sunglasses was found.  If you can contact Chris at equitouch@verizon.net and describe them, they will be returned.   Also, a bank card was found.  If you are missing your bank card and can contact me and tell me the name and bank, I will get it back to you.  paparellat@neda.org
by T. Paparella
Thursday, September 24, 2015
4 Stalls to Share/ NEDA FALL FESTIVAL F/S/S 0 R. Ehrlich STALLS to SHARE:   NEDA FALL FESTIVAL DRESSAGE.   I have 4 Duration stalls,   they are available   FRIDAY 3pm, Saturday, Sunday  for 100.00 per stall.  PLEASE PM/email/call  me if you are riding in the show on the weekend and are interested rachel@greengatestud.com ,   508-729-0706 
by R. Ehrlich
Saturday, August 15, 2015
Stall Available for 2015 - Thu & Fri 0 J. Flasher I will have a stall available for the first part of the Fall Festival.  I plan to show up late Friday night and will be there through Sunday.  If anyone is looking for a stall  through Friday, mid-afternoon, please feel free to contact me.  My email is joflasher@gmail.com  .   Thank you,  Jo Flasher  
by J. Flasher
Monday, August 10, 2015
New volunteer 1 A. Bagley I'd sent a quick email to fallshow@neda.org to see what they still need or use the volunteer form here https://neda.site-ym.com/?page=FFVOLUNTEER   I'm sure they still need help and would love to have you! Volunteering at the 'big show' is a blast and your service is greatly appreciated.
by D. Cantara
Monday, July 27, 2015
Stall Available Thurs and Sat/Sun 3 K. Wilt Update- stall is in barn 4 (close to the action!) and is still available on Saturday and Sunday.
by K. Wilt
Monday, September 8, 2014
NEDA Year-End Awards & Your NEDA Membership 0 J. Dillon Tomorrow, August 15th, is the deadline for joining or renewing your NEDA membership if you want to be eligible for 2014 NEDA Year End Awards. Riders and owners must be members. Remind your friends!
by J. Dillon
Thursday, August 14, 2014
House for Rent - Saugerties NY - Fall Festival Week 0 T. Paparella House for rent directly next to HITS.  The house is booked for all horse show weeks in 2014 except the Marshall Sterling and the NEDA Fall festival.  4BR/2BTH, sleeps up to 10, A/C, cable, internet.  VRBO #579240.  It is in a prime location, and we are already booked for the main HITS weeks next year.  300 Krout Road, Saugerties NY 12477.  Contact Jennifer Sauer 845-532-1029 Jennifersauer12@yahoo.com
by T. Paparella
Monday, July 21, 2014
Looking for Day Stall- Friday Only 0 K. Wilt I know it's early, but I will be needing a day stall for Friday of the Fall Festival 2014.  Is there anyone who would be interested in sharing a stall with me?  If so, please email me at ktwilt(at)gmail(dot)com.  Thanks!
by K. Wilt
Monday, July 7, 2014
Looking to share paddock at fall festival 0 D. Valentgas Is anyone interested in sharing a paddock at the NEDA fall festival?  Paddock rental is $300 for duration, depending on how many horses will determine split fee.
by D. Valentgas
Thursday, June 26, 2014
House for Rent-Saugerties 0 Y. Mendez-Carbone Location, Location, Location...Right around the corner from HITS Saugerties. Beautiful House for rent still available for this years events. Contact-Yasmin 516-903-4205/ymc111@aol.com or view our Facebook page www.facebook.com/sunlandfarm, Homeaway Listing #3584236   see attached flyer
by Y. Mendez-Carbone
Tuesday, September 17, 2013
volunteer looking to share ride to FF Fri-Sun 0 K. Sterl I'm a last minute volunteer looking to share a (non-smoking) ride to the FF.  I am in the Exeter NH area, so anyone in the seacoast NH/North Shore area (or Maine) would be easy to meet up with.  I can leave Fri afternoon/return Sun PM.       I need to notify my employer by Wed midday - if I can't find a ride by then, I will be staying home (I will try to have this message taken down at that point).     Thanks!  Kim Sterl   srfponies@gmail.com
by K. Sterl
Tuesday, September 17, 2013
Braider List posted on Hotline Page 0 B. Jenkins Click here to go to NEDA Fall Festival Hotline page.Scroll down to see list of Braiders that have contacted us.http://www.neda.org/?page=FFHOTLINE
by B. Jenkins
Tuesday, August 20, 2013
Featured Sponsor

Online Surveys
Membership Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal