Exciting News – New Education Outreach Tier Added!
The Education Outreach program was devised in order to help Region 8 GMOs, non-profits and NEDA members in gaining access to a wider audience for their educational events through NEDA’s vast reach that includes the Tip newsletter, periodic membership emails, Facebook, and our website calendar. Our members get more education at a discount too! There are now three levels available!
Tier I - Advertising Level
Eligibility at this level is to include riding clinics, adult amateur camps, and educational events in the New England region that NEDA is not already directly involved with. Approved Tier 1 Outreach events will receive the following:
Free Website Listing to include the GMO/Farm/Organization logo on the NEDA Education Outreach Page and/or in the Regional Events Calendar until event date(s) have passed.
- Free inclusion in the Online Virtual Calendar (NEDA Education Outreach Website)
- Event announcement and updates on the NEDA Education Facebook Page
- TIP of the Hat promotions
~ Free Classified Calendar Listing
~ Buy one Ad and receive the same ad of equal or lesser size for free. Or receive 50% off any one Ad placed. Ads must be received at least one month prior to the event.
- Ability to leave Approved Handouts (forms, signups) at any NEDA Event
Please contact Angela Prenosil at email@example.com for full Tier I program details and requirements.
Tier II - Financial Aid/Grant Level (up to $500/maximum grant)
Eligibility at this level is to include riding clinics, adult amateur camps, and educational events in the New England region requesting financial aid that NEDA is not already directly involved with. Approved Tier 2 Outreach events will receive the following:
- All Tier I benefits plus a financial grant as detailed below. Grants will be awarded on a first come first serve basis within a given calendar year.
- A brief explanation of your program/event and why you would like to receive financial aid is required
- Agreement that event manager/organization will “regift” a portion of funds back to NEDA Outreach Program if event runs in the black. 50% of event profit, up to the amount granted.
- NEDA volunteers may be able to assist with registration, set-up, parking and event management if requested and if available.
NOTE: An active NEDA Board member must be involved in the planning, financial management and contract execution.
Please contact Suzanne Leblanc at firstname.lastname@example.org for full Tier II program details and requirements.
Tier III - Partnership Level
This level is more likely to be used for groups wanting to partner in symposium or other bigger event. It is designed to encourage participation throughout the region. Eligibility at this level is to include partner symposium and educational events in the New England region that NEDA is not already directly involved with. NEDA must be mentioned in the title of the program as a partner.
- Benefits: All Tier I and Tier II benefits listed above in addition to inclusion in NEDA’s current advertising if advertising schedule permits.
- Shared financial responsibility, including profits.
- Please provide a brief explanation of your program/event and why you would like to receive financial aid. NEDA Board approval is required to determine financial participation.
- Shared organizing with at least minimal amount of oversight by NEDA.
- All Tier II benefits listed above in addition to inclusion in NEDA’s current advertising if advertising schedule permits.
- NEDA volunteers will assist as mutually agreed upon.
- Rider selection process to be mutually agreed upon with NEDA, clinician and sponsoring group and clearly communicated.
- Event will be advertised as a “partnership symposium”
- Symposium program will be produced by NEDA
- NEDA booth with merchandising to be set-up if space allows
- If space allows NEDA sponsor banners and or booths may be displayed and must be coordinated with sponsorship committee.
Please contact Suzanne Leblanc at email@example.com for full Tier III program details and requirements.
Click here for the Education Outreach Events Calendar