<
7 | 8 |
| 10 | 11 | 12
>
>>
>|
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Score Author Latest Post
Michael Poulin is back for 2 day clinic July 23/24 0 D. Gavriluk Michael Poulin clinic at Saltmarsh Farm in South Dartmouth, Ma. July 23 and 24. Saturday and Sunday. Clinic is mostly full, One space available.  Auditing available. Full day of training, 8 rides per dayGoing to be another great weekend! Please contact Danielle for more info saltmarshfarm@earthlink.net
by D. Gavriluk
Tuesday, June 21, 2016
Clinic with "S" Judge, Cindy Canace 6/27 AND 6/28 0 E. Johnson We are happy to share information about the upcoming clinic with "S" judge, Cindy Canace.  We have a number of times available both days.  Cindy is staying on after the conclusion of the UNH June Dressage show to teach.  She will be here Monday and Tuesday, June 27-28.    Competitors at the UNH June Dressage are welcome to stay overnight in show stabling for the clinic at no additional cost.  Clinic participants wishing to utilize a day stall or stay overnight for both days may do so at no additional cost! Cost is $125 or $100 for current NEDA members.  Clinic fee includes round-table luncheon for rider and 1 groom/assistant.  Additional auditors are welcome, $15.00 requested to join us for lunch.     **Note: Cindy will return to judge Oyster River Dressage at UNH in August.  There is enough time between the clinic and the show for riders to get feedback at the clinic and still show under Cindy in August!**   Please contact Liz Johnson for more information or to reserve your spot!  onthebitevents@gmail.com or 774-217-0302
by E. Johnson
Thursday, June 16, 2016
Scribes and Volunteers and clinic 0 E. Johnson UNH is looking for a few good people!  UNH June Dressage (June 25 & 26) is coming up soon.  We are currently looking for 1-2 scribes for the weekend, a runner, a tack steward and assistance scoring.   Volunteers earn our undying appreciation as well as "UNH Bucks" which can be used towards other UNH Equine events - entry fees, clinics, schooling on grounds, etc. - and are transferable!    If you would like to join our team for either day (or the weekend), please contact Liz at Liz.Johnson@unh.edu or onthebitevents@gmail.com. We are also promoting out upcoming clinic with "S" judge, Cindy Canace.  We have a number of times available both days.  Cindy is staying on after the conclusion of the show to teach.  She will be here Monday and Tuesday, June 27-28.  Cost is $125 or $100 for current NEDA members.  **Note: Cindy will return to judge Oyster River Dressage at UNH in August.  There is enough time between the clinic and the show for riders to get feedback at the clinic and still show under Cindy in August!**   See you on centerline! Liz
by E. Johnson
Thursday, June 16, 2016
Henk van Bergen Clinic 0 C. Evarts Lisa Pierson Dressage will be hosting Henk van Bergen at Pleasant View Farm, Brewster, NY for a two day clinic June 21 and 22. For more information and availability, please contact Lisa Pierson at lisapdressage@hotmail.com. Auditors are most welcome!    
by C. Evarts
Thursday, June 2, 2016
Settlement Farm, Townsend, MA has some stalls coming available 0 D. Demis Settlement Farm, in Townsend, MA has a couple of stalls coming available. We offer 22 individual turnouts, 29 12X12 and 12X14 matted box stalls, 70X200 indoor, 100X250 outdoor, heated to 40 degree barn, individual lockers, grain 3X a day, night mash, free choice hay, automatic waterers, bathroom with washer and dryer. Dot Demis, USDF bronze, silver and gold medalist, USEF R Dressage Judge and S Candidate. Outside instructors welcome with license and insurance. Board is $875/month See our website www.settlementfarm.us Call Dot at 978-597-8619 or email dotneko@aol.com
by D. Demis
Wednesday, June 1, 2016
Looking for Grand Prix horse for lease 0 A. Waxler Kaplan Looking to lease (on-farm or off) a confirmed GP horse (meaning the horse has been shown successfully at GP) to earn the last two scores for my Gold Medal.  I am willing to take lessons with the horse's current owner/trainer on farm and will need to take the horse to shows.  Kindly contact me-andreawaxler@comcast.net.    
by A. Waxler Kaplan
Sunday, May 29, 2016
Braider needed for Mystic June 11 - 12 0 S. Leblanc Looking for someone to braid one horse at Mystic for Saturday and possibly Sunday rides. I can be contacted at 617-642-8008 or suzannesleblanc@gmail.com.  Suzanne
by S. Leblanc
Friday, May 27, 2016
Conquering the Levels Clinic and Test Opportunity 0 N. Later Lavoie Nancy Lavoie and Andrea McCauley will be hosting a fantastic clinic and test riding opportunity July 8-10 at The Ashby Stock Farm in Ashby, MA. Training through Third levels with a test ride judged by Suzanne Handler on Sunday. If you are looking for an opportunity to practice your test, If you have never shown dressage but always wanted to, if you are looking for a safe place to bring your young horse, if you are looking to move up to the next level, or want to work on what it takes to get to the next level this clinic is for you! Auditors are welcome. Friday will be move in day with a dinner and opening lecture, lessons, grooming and braiding tips, test rides as well as the opportunity to enjoy this great facility with a great group of supportive dressage friends. Permanent stabling is available. More information along with the application available on my website www.carouseldressagehorses.com or email nancylaterdressagehorses@gmail.com.
by N. Later Lavoie
Thursday, May 26, 2016
Michael Poulin is back for 2 day clinic June 4th and 5th 0 D. Gavriluk Olympian Michael Poulin is returning to Salt Marsh Farm for another 2 day clinic, Saturday June 4th and Sunday June 5th. Clinic is full, auditing space available. Beautiful seaside facility with indoor and outdoor arenas, clinic will run approximately from 9-5 , with 8 rides per day... Don't miss out. Please contact Danielle at 508 636-5995 or email saltmarshfarm@earthlink.net
by D. Gavriluk
Thursday, May 26, 2016
Lisa Pierson/Working student position opening 0 C. Evarts   Lisa Pierson Dressage has an immediate opening for a working student. No housing provided but a stall is available for your horse. Opportunity to go to Wellington for the winter season. www.lisapiersondressage.com Please email lisapdressage@hotmail.com or call 914-584-4659 for more information. Thank you!
by C. Evarts
Wednesday, May 25, 2016
Lars Petersen Clinic this weekend 0 C. Evarts   Lars Petersen will be conducting a two day clinic with Lisa Pierson Dressage at Pleasant View Farm, Brewster, NY this weekend, May 28 & 29. Clinic riders and times can be found under "News and Events" at www.lisapiersondressage.com Auditors are most welcome! For more information, please contact Lisa at lisapdressage@hotmail.com  
by C. Evarts
Wednesday, May 25, 2016
Vera Kessels-Barisone Clinic at Tall Oaks Farm June 3 and 4 0 J. Pearson-Keating I have a few spots open for this clinic on Friday, June 3 and Saturday, June 4 . Vera is Dutch born, international rider and trainer . She owns and operates Barrisone Dressage With her husband , Olympic rider and trainer, Michael Barrisone. She is an upbeat, detail oriented, gifted instructor! Auditors welcome !!! Let me know if you are interested at jodi@jodipearsonkeating.com
by J. Pearson-Keating
Monday, May 23, 2016
Vera Kessel-Barisone clinic Friday 4/3 and Saturday 4/4 1 J. Pearson-Keating Quote:Originally posted by J. Pearson-Keating:I have 2 spots available with FEI Dutch rider and trainer Vera Kessels -Barisone on 6/3 and 6/4 She owns and opetates Barisone Dressage with her husband ( Olympic rider/trainer) Michael Barisone. She is a fabulous, detail oriented, and upbeat trainer who works well with horses and riders of all levels. The cost is 210.00 per ride. Auditors welcome as well! Please contact me at jodi@jodipearsonkeating.com if you are interested .
by J. Pearson-Keating
Monday, May 23, 2016
Braiding available at GMHA June Dressage Show 0 D. Cantara Braiding available at GMHA June Dressage Show Fri-Sun Looking to spend your weekend in Vermont focusing on your rides and relaxing before your test? Sign up to have your horse braided for you!   Sewn in dressage button braids that last 2 days for most horses. Minimal touch-ups and fixes for those that rubs are extra or have your horse re-done each day competing fresh as a package deal!   Pricing: Dressage button braids: $40 Touch-ups: $5(+ if extensive) 2/3 Day Weekend Package Deal: Please ask!   Make your horse show season less stressful!   Please contact me at dianne@cantara.org with any questions or to be added to the schedule  Attached Images:
by D. Cantara
Thursday, May 19, 2016
Sharon Poulin Dressage Clinic @ Longfellow Farm 0 S. Correia Reservations now being accepted for the Sharon Poulin Clinic Sunday June 5th. Riders from the Saturday June 4th Longfellow USDF/USEF Dressage Show that Sharon Poulin (S) will be judging will have the option to work with the show judge on their test. Sharon Poulin is a noted trainer, instructor, and competitor with over 45 years experience successfully training and competing students (and herself) through the levels to Grand Prix. She places a strong emphasis on correct seat and position and is an enthusiastic teacher - very encouraging about improving riding skills. Cost is $150 for a 45 minute lesson; auditors are welcome @$15 cost. To sign up call 603-335-0050 or e-mail syokina@msn.com.
by S. Correia
Tuesday, May 17, 2016
Discounted training or sales horse availability 0 N. Later Lavoie I have a great working student that is looking for another project horse to ride under my supervision. If you have a quality horse that you would like to sell or a horse that needs training this could be a fantastic opportunity for you! We have a fantastic facility, super care and nurturing environment for the right horse. Email Nancy Lavoie for more information 561 714 7447.
by N. Later Lavoie
Sunday, May 15, 2016
Looking for Schoolmaster 0 V. Roussel I am an experienced adult rider ex-eventer looking to take regular lessons on a dressage schoolmaster. I competed at Preliminary but was injured and now only do dressage. My past experience has been riding TBs, so I am OK with a sensitive horse. However, the horse must be a solid citizen. I am 5'1 and weigh about 110 lbs so I can't ride anything huge or with enormous gaits. PM me at vroussel@charter.net.  
by V. Roussel
Sunday, May 8, 2016
Assistant barn manager - NO mucking 0 S. Dressage Sport Horses, LLC Help needed immediately at first class dressage facility.  Work together with Grand Prix trainer helping manage our operation.  Duties include grooming and prepping horses for training, maintaining inventory, assist staff with turning in and turning out, keeping track of vet appointments, assisting vets and farriers when necessary, etc.  No mucking involved, however you must be willing to pitching in should the rare need arise.  Fully paid full time position, but will also consider someone who wants to work off board and or training.  For more information call Cindi at crosewylie@verizon.net or call 978-590-8722.
by S. Dressage Sport Horses, LLC
Thursday, April 28, 2016
Nancy Later Lavoie returns to Ashby May 8 0 N. Later Lavoie The Ashby Stock Farm will open for training and lessons May 8. Nancy is available for trailer in lessons, short and long term training is also available. The Ashby Stock Farm is a state of the art facility with a climate controlled indoor, perfect for hot days in the summer! Nancy's approach is thoughtful and classical with years of experience from training level, young horses, starting flying changes and moving through grand prix. Please make an appointment to come visit or schedule a lesson.      We will also be hosting our first children's dressage camp June 27-july2 and another first our Conquering the Levels clinic July 8-10 with a ride a test opportunity July 10 with Susanne Handler. Please check the website for applications and more information.               Looking forward to another beautiful summer in Ashby!
by N. Later Lavoie
Monday, April 25, 2016
Lusitano/Dutch for half lease - Seacoast NH 1 S. Correia Lusitano/Dutch for half lease - Seacoast NH
by S. Correia
Tuesday, April 19, 2016
more Calendar

7/5/2018 » 7/6/2018
Dressage4Kids TEAM Program Clinic

7/7/2018 » 7/8/2018
Gary Rockwell Clinic

Featured Sponsor

Online Surveys
Membership Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal