<
1 | 2 |
| 4 | 5 | 6
>
>>
>|
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Score Author Latest Post
Rubber Stall Mats 0 J. Mahoney-Goland 6 rubber stall mats 4ft by 6ft $20.00 each Located in West Newbury MA   Contact Jen at jen@sarvaldressage.com or 978-821-9297
by J. Mahoney-Goland
Wednesday, January 24, 2018
Heated Flat Back Buckets 0 J. Mahoney-Goland Two--- 5 gallon heated flat back buckets Blue Excellent Condition $30 each   Contact Jen at jen@sarvaldressage.com or 978-821-9297
by J. Mahoney-Goland
Charles Owen Helmet 0 J. Mahoney-Goland Charles Owen Helmet for Sale Model  AYR8 Size  7 1/2 Midnight Blue Excellent Condition   $200.00   Contact Jen at jen@sarvaldressage.com or 978-821-9297
by J. Mahoney-Goland
Schleese Obrigado Dressage Saddle Black 17.5" 0 A. Prenosil SOLD!!!  Just marked down from $5200 to $4500 with FREE SHIPPING!! Gorgeous black dressage saddle! Like NEW! Tree set to Med-Wide, but can be adjusted to custom fit your horse for ANY size. Adjustable velcro knee. PM me with any questions or reasonable offers (I have more photos).  Sells new for $7000. See www.schleese.com for even more details. Thanks for your interest ~ Angela   Email : aprenosil@gmail.com Call \ text: 413-627-2699
by A. Prenosil
Tuesday, January 23, 2018
Aluminum Arena Rake 0 V. Roussel Located in Harvard, MA $45
by V. Roussel
Wednesday, January 17, 2018
Lende Shipping Boots 0 V. Roussel Small size, for large pony or petite horse   Used but lots of wear left in them.   $20, located in Harvard, MA
by V. Roussel
Wednesday, January 17, 2018
Highly Competitive FEI Dressage Horse for On Farm Lease 0 J. Williams Desiderata 2 (Desi) is a mare with classic beauty and top international bloodlines.  She is 16.0 hands.  Elastic and supple, Desi is a dressage ballerina!  She is confident in all of her work and truly enjoys training and competing in dressage! Desi (2000 Michelangelo (Trk) x Donna Colina—Colani x Donnerwetter) was purchased in Germany as a 4 year old from her breeder.  Desi’s owner/rider/trainer is 5’6 1/2” and 140 lbs. Desi is suitable for a Junior, Young Rider, Young Professional or an Adult Amateur.  She is pleasant and easy to ride, with comfortable, easy to sit gaits.  Desi bonds well to her rider.  She is easy to ride at shows and highly competitive. Competition highlights: Intermediare I scores up to 71% Intermediare 2 scores up to 66% Grand Prix scores to 64%.  She has been New England Dressage Association Champion at: Intermediate I 2012 Intermediate 2 2014 Intermediate 2 Adult Amateur 2016 2016 Reserve Champion Adult Amateur Region 8 Championship Intermediare 2 at the NEDA Fall Festival In 2017:  Intermediate 1 and Intermediate 1 Freestyle scores 69%-71%   Coyote Run Farm is a private dressage barn.  The barn is heated in the winter.  There is a wash stall and tack room.  There is a 72 x 144 indoor arena and a 100 x 200 outdoor arena. The farm is located in the area of Smith and Mount Holyoke Colleges, and the University of Massachusetts.  The lease fee ($1500/month*) is all inclusive (board, farrier, veterinary, and lessons are included). *Trade for barn work might be possible.   This is a great opportunity for a rider to learn and compete on a top FEI horse!   Please contact:  Jan Williams (413-531-7996) or jbwilliams247@gmail.com
by J. Williams
Wednesday, January 3, 2018
Albion SLK saddle for sale 0 B. Smith Albion SLK dressage saddle for sale. 18” seat, MW tree. Excellent condition. Asking $1,800/offer. Located in Beverly, MA. Call 617-529-9737.
by B. Smith
Sunday, December 31, 2017
Master Dressage Saddle for sale 0 B. Smith Beautiful Master dressage saddle, 18” seat, MW tree. Excellent condition. Asking $3,000/offer. Located in Beverly, MA. 617-529-9737
by B. Smith
Sunday, December 31, 2017
Hennig Saddle - New Price 1 C. Rapoport I've lowered the price - good deal for the holidays!
by C. Rapoport
Saturday, December 9, 2017
5 Dry Stalls in Rehoboth, Ma 0 K. Arruda I have 5 Dry Stalls available at $350.00 per stall also may be able to work off fee for stalls.  In Rehoboth, Ma at Spring Garden Farm mostly a sales barn with a quiet and professionally ran facility.  Please see web site for more information.  Also call 508-431-6897
by K. Arruda
Friday, December 1, 2017
NEW VIDEO - Schoolmaster for Sale 0 L. Edwards-Orr 22 year old Oldenburg gelding, 16.3, located in Hope, RI. Saintly, forward thinking yet safe schoolmaster looking for a light work/trail career. Classically trained through third level, sound to first level due to check ligament sprain. Loves to hack out alone or in company. Wears four shoes and gets daily equiox, otherwise an easy keeper.  Terms very negotiable to an excellent home. Photos and video here: https://photos.app.goo.gl/iVeK4O7QTi0dgPvf1
by L. Edwards-Orr
Friday, December 1, 2017
Sharing a ride to FL 0 A. Dane                                                                                                                                                                            Hi!  My good buddy, Tracy Emanuel, photographer extraordinaire, would like someone to share the drive down to Wellington in her spiffy Subaru Outback.  She can be somewhat flexible about departure dates, but needs to be there before Christmas. My husband is recovering from surgery and I am trying to be a nurse and helpmate, otherwise I would run away with Tracy.  If you are interested, give Tracy a call or an email.  Her cell phone is:  978-376-0950 and her email is:  te2photo@aol.com.   Thanks, Alexandra   Alexandra Dane Ombudsman
by A. Dane
Wednesday, November 29, 2017
Winter board/huge indoor board 2-3 months $700 in Berlin mass 0 M. Laszczak I need to take my horse for training for 2-3 months and want to sublet my stall. This is a discounted board. December/ January start most likely. Message me if interested. Farm is in Berlin mass. magda12@bu.edu   Large 12’ x 12’ stalls while you enjoy use of our riding facilities. 4 separate arenas.  Heated 75′ x 200′ indoor with HoofCushion footing Standard (20m x 60m) dressage arena with rubber footing Large jumping arena with lighting until 9:00pm Miles of trails both on and off our 70 acre property
by M. Laszczak
Monday, November 20, 2017
6 year old Canadian Sport Horse mare for sale Suffield, CT 0 D. Armata Dolmade 'Dolma' is a very talented fancy mare with three correct active gaits. She has a lovely uphill canter that is easily collected and a trot which is very easy to sit. Dolma is a super mare with a lovable personality and has become the barn favorite. She has been in full professional training since May and has been progressing continuously and is now schooling second level. Starting to school changes which will come very easily as she has offered them happily. She loves to go for hacks and goes confidently alone or with a partner. As a slowly brought along young horse she requires a confident rider. Fantastic opportunity for an up and coming young rider or ambitious adult amateur. Located in Suffield CT till December 1st. After which she will be in Florida. Asking $25000 Please contact me for further information or questions. (616)304-8764
by D. Armata
Friday, November 17, 2017
100-ish Training and Dressage Books 0 N. Chandler-Conrey Approximately 100 beautiful condition training and dressage books.  Too many to list individually.  I would like to move this all at once, so make me a reasonable offer.  Southern Maine.  207-651-1826  call or message me.
by N. Chandler-Conrey
Monday, November 13, 2017
17 Hennig $1500 0 B. Griscom 17 ' Black Hennig, Flap  length 16.5, Tree Medium, Panel fill flocked, Gusseted rear panel, Front blocks, Good condition, Price $1500. Barbara Griscom 5088640749
by B. Griscom
Monday, November 6, 2017
Detente Bossa Nova Dressage Saddle 0 S. Markham The Detente Bossa Nova Monoflap is the premier Dressage saddle for the modern Sporthorses New, innovative tree provides a stable position for the horse while allowing free shoulder movement Narrow twist allows the riders leg to lie properly whilst supporting the pelvis to allow a great place to sit Seat Size: 18" Tree Width: Medium Wide+ Color: Black Mono flap Used very little. In excellent condition. Call/text 413-250-3155 or email Avatar0583@aol.com
by S. Markham
Sunday, November 5, 2017
Looking for her next “person “ 0 L. Barnard Lacey,10 yr old 16.2 trakehner mare. Great work ethic and amateur friendly - good for vet and farrier. Schooling 2nd level and has show record through 1st level. Located near Burlington,Vt. 14k. Please contact me for more details : loribarnarddressage@gmail.com
by L. Barnard
Sunday, November 5, 2017
Training stalls available 0 R. Markels Webber Several stalls available for the winter training and beyond at Cavallo Equestrian Center in Westfield, Mass. Newly refurbished heated indoor arena with GGT dressage blend footing. Individual and group turnout options with sand and grass options. Heated tackroom and viewing room with bathrooms. Two indoor wash stalls with hot and cold water. 24 hour monitored facility. Top quality care. Lessons and training with FEI trainer Rachel Markels Webber. Contact rachelmarkelswebber@yahoo.com 
by R. Markels Webber
Saturday, November 4, 2017
more Calendar

8/4/2018 » 8/5/2018
Vera Kessels-Barisone Clinic

8/6/2018
Axel Steiner Symposium

Featured Sponsor

Online Surveys
Membership Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal