<
31 | 32 |
| 34 | 35 | 36
>
>>
>|
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Score Author Latest Post
"ONCE IN A BLUE MOON opportunity"! 0 E. Powers Fantastic, competitive grand prix horse available this summer/ on farm partial lease only.Appropriate for aspiring YRGP or Brentina cup. Also, one training stall may be available in June.  Dover, Mass. Contact elizadress@aol.com
by E. Powers
Monday, March 24, 2014
STABLE HELP NEEDED! 0 E. Powers Grand Prix rider needs part time stable help. Private stable in Dover, Mass.Starting MAY 1.  Experienced person who pays attention to detail.Contact elizadress@aol.com
by E. Powers
Monday, March 24, 2014
Neue Schule and Sprenger Bits for Sale! 0 C. Farm Dressage Cleaning out my tack trunk!  All bits were purchased in 2013, so not even a year ago.All prices include S+H and insurance.  Once sold, these bits cannot be returned.  Credit cards accepted!Contact me for photos - I'd be glad to send them!Neue Schule:Verbindend bradoon - 6"New:  $121Sale:  $95Verbindend bradoon - 5.75"New:  $121Sale: $95Verbindend loose check snaffle - 5.5"New:  $121Sale:  $95Slimma Weymouth - 6"New:  $205Sale:  $155Sprenger:Hubertus Schmidt high-port, fixed hook Weymouth - 6"New:  $304Sale:  $250This bit IS competition-legal.  And, it's super-hard to find in the U.S.
by C. Farm Dressage
Monday, March 24, 2014
Board in return for work 0 D. Mukpo Windhorse Dressage is offering board and lessons at our lovely facility in Sherborn MA in return for barn work and grooming. Contact Diana Mukpo at wdacademy@aol.com or call 401-440-7135 Last edited 1 minute ago
by D. Mukpo
Thursday, March 20, 2014
Full Time Barn Manager Needed 0 C. Reed Longmeadow Farm in Scituate, MA is looking for a responsible, experienced barn manager. Hours are Monday through Friday from 7am to 4pm. Requirements are applicant must have prior horse experience, be 18 years or older, have health insurance, reliable transportation, ability to lift 65 lb bale of hay, and recognizing medical issues. Duties will include but are not limited to: Feeding, Turn-out, cleaning water buckets daily, blanket changes, picking feet, picking stalls in the afternoon, picking paddocks, wrapping, grooming, etc. NO MUCKING. If you are positive and have experience then please send email with your references to capeck88@aol.com. www.longmeadowdressage.com
by C. Reed
Monday, March 17, 2014
Apartment for Rent, Swansea, Ma possible work of Rent at Farm 0 K. Arruda Swansea Appartment for Rent2 Bedroom, 2nd Floor, off street parking, fenced in yard, Washer and Dryer, some storage, no utilities includedOn the water, walk to the beach close to everything about 2 miles from Swansea MallCould work of some of the rent!Call if interested508-431-6885
by K. Arruda
Monday, March 17, 2014
Help Wanted in Rehoboth, Ma 0 K. Arruda Help WantedAm Feeder, water buckets and Turnout M-F 7-10:30 andPM Feeder to bring in horses and feed 4-6 M-Thurs If interested please see my web site WWW.SpringGardenFarm.comor Call508-431-6885Thank You, Kerri
by K. Arruda
Monday, March 17, 2014
On farm half lease,2nd level Friesian gelding 0 K. Crosby Wonderful temperament, very comfortable, great to hack, located in Ipswich at beautiful facility with gorgeous indoor , step out the door to miles of the best trails anywhere. Excellent oppurtunity. Email Kathawanda@hotmail.com or 978 317 9090
by K. Crosby
Sunday, March 16, 2014
German imported 1997 schoolmistress for sale 0 S. Dressage Sport Horses, LLC 1997 Trakehner 16.3 hand dark bay schoolmistress sadly for sale for one of our clients who no longer has time for her.  Competed successfully through I-1 in Germany.  Works regularly at 3rd level.   Very sweet and comfortable.  Everyone who cares for her loves her.  Not necessarily for a beginner, but someone who wants to learn the movements.  Requires maintenance and attention.  25K.  For more information, please call Cindi at 978-590-8722. 
by S. Dressage Sport Horses, LLC
Sunday, March 16, 2014
For Sale - DWB Gelding - 17.1 Solid 3rd Level Gentleman 2 A. Ambrose Please let me know if Merkx is still available. I am interested in finding out more about him.
by G. Gordon
Saturday, March 15, 2014
Weekend Barn Manager Needed 0 C. Reed Longmeadow Farm in Scituate, MA is looking for a responsible, experienced weekend barn manager. Hours are Saturday and Sunday from 7am to 4pm. Requirements are applicant must have experience, be 18 years or older, have health insurance, reliable transportation, ability to lift 65 lb bale of hay, and recognizing medical issues. Duties will include but are not limited to: Feeding, Turn-out, cleaning water buckets daily, blanket changes, picking feet, picking stalls in the afternoon, picking paddocks, wrapping, etc. If you are positive and have experience then please send email and your references to capeck88@aol.com. Position available immediately. www.longmeadowdressage.com
by C. Reed
Saturday, March 15, 2014
Part-Time Job at Bear Spot Farm 0 A. McNeil Bear Spot Farm in Concord, MA is currently looking for a hard-working, responsible groom to work 15-20 hours per week.  Duties include all aspects of horse care (no mucking), tack-up and cool down for trainer Jane Karol, answering phones and helping clients.  Prefer someone who has had experience in a dressage barn.  One afternoon and one weekend shift currently available, more hours during show season.  Call the barn at 978-287-1409 or email Amanda at amcneildq@hotmail.com.
by A. McNeil
Friday, March 14, 2014
Training/Sales Stalls Available on NH Seacoast with FEI Trainer! 0 K. Schwaegerle Bittersweet Farm & KAS Dressage is pleased to offer two stalls for training and/or sales horses.  Located in beautiful Rye, NH, just a short distance from the scenic coast, we offer exceptional care and training for your horse.  Big, airy stalls, full turnout, and a quiet atmosphere make for happy, healthy horses.  Trainer Kristen Schwaegerle is experienced in starting and developing young talent, from pre-under saddle through the FEI levels and uses a correct, classical and systematic training program tailored to each horse's individual strengths and needs.  Kristen also has some availability for off-farm teaching and training.  Please contact with any questions or inquiries - bittersweetfarmnh@gmail.com.  Thanks!
by K. Schwaegerle
Tuesday, March 11, 2014
GOV foal for sale in utero, half sibling to 2013 Year End Champion 0 S. Moses We are eagerly awaiting the next foal out of Rosa Canina by Rohdiamant, one of the illustrious top ten of the world‘s best dressage-makers, out of a mare by Contender, a legendary stallion who was just lost at the age of thirty.  Last year's filly, Ambrosia, won USDF DSHB Champion Filly of Current year and has a temperament as good as they come, like all of Rosa's prior foals.  This year's foal is by For Romance, a Champion stallion in his own right, who's pedigree also reads like a book of great dressage sires:PedigreeFurst RomancierFurst HeinrichFlorestan IDawinaRonjaRomancierEdwinaGesinaSir Donnerhall ISandro HitSt.Pr.St. Contenance DGesineDon SchufroGaby For more details, pictures, and video of For Romance: http://dressurleistungszentrum.de/en/stallions/dressage-stallions/for-romance.html.We will be sharing a blog and live foaling cam at: foal-watch.com.  Please join the fun!We are excited to offer this top quality foal at the special in utero price of $10k, especially my husband, who would like to stop my horse collection tendencies in their tracks!Please contact Stefanie Moses, moses@alum.mit.edu, or visit our website at: kulacrosse.com.
by S. Moses
Tuesday, March 11, 2014
Sprenger bits for Sale 1 C. Khalil Very interested in the ultra kk 6" would you accept 75? Thanks deb
by D. Sears-MacDonald
Monday, March 10, 2014
Borne Barracuda Dressage Saddle 0 T. Manion Borne Barracuda dressage saddle for sale. color: Black, Size:17.5, Wide. Condition: Good (normal wear). Call 860-377-8083 for details and asking price.
by T. Manion
Sunday, March 9, 2014
County Competitor For Sale 1 E. Johnson See pictures here...
by E. Johnson
Thursday, March 6, 2014
Seeking Trailering to NEDA Spring 0 K. Spear-Feola Hello!I am seeking round-trip trailering for my horse from Arundel, ME to the NEDA Spring show. I will gladly split gas, tolls, pay a reasonable rental fee, and supply my own hay and shavings for the ride. My horse is a seven year old, 16.3 mare who is very sweet and trailers quietly. If Arundel is too far out of the way but you are interested, contact me and maybe I'll find a ride to your location (anywhere within 30 minutes from Aundel). Please email kasey.spear@gmail.com with your information, to include: Name, the barn you board at, your trailering experience, and anything else you'd like to share!Thank you in advance!Kasey & Cadence
by K. Spear-Feola
Thursday, March 6, 2014
NEW Lami-Cell Protector helmet, size 7 3/8 0 C. Khalil Brand new, still in box -- Lami-cell Protector helmet, size 7 3/8 (black).  Retail is $118.  Asking $80.email:Spanishdq@gmail.com
by C. Khalil
Tuesday, March 4, 2014
Think Spring! Rambo Protector Flysheet w/neck cover 0 C. Khalil Rambo Protector Flysheet with neck cover; Size 75, generous cut - worn less than a month last September; in virtually new condition, no snags, tears or discoloring.  Paid $164.00, selling for $110.00.email:Spanishdq@gmail.com
by C. Khalil
Tuesday, March 4, 2014
more Calendar

7/18/2018
USDF Continuing Dressage Judges Education

8/4/2018 » 8/5/2018
Vera Kessels-Barisone Clinic

Featured Sponsor

Online Surveys
Membership Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal