<
2 | 3 |
| 5 | 6 | 7
>
>>
>|
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Score Author Latest Post
FEI Schoolmaster Available for Lease or Lessons 0 S. Markham FEI Schoolmaster Available for Half Lease or Lessons FEI dressage schoolmaster available for half lease and/or lessons on farm at Divinity Dressage in Monson, MA. Kind, sweet, and talented 17.2 hand Oldenburg gelding trained through Intermediare with show experience. Really fun horse that can teach you a lot! Excellent lateral work. Easy tempi changes and pirouettes. Perfect for learning upper level movements! Half lease includes 3 days per week and one lesson required per week. Lessons also available on this incredible horse. Instructor is a Grand Prix competitor, USDF Gold Medalist, and USDF Certified Instructor through 4th Level. Divinity Dressage offers a mirrored indoor arena with GGT footing and an outdoor arena with GGT footing as well. Large heated tack room. Wash stall with warming lamps. Newer and meticulously maintained facility with a fun and supportive environment! Check out Divinity Dressage on Facebook. Other horses available for lessons and potential lease as well. Please contact Suzanne Markham at 413-250-3155 or Avatar0583@aol.com for more information.
by S. Markham
Friday, September 28, 2018
Charlotte Dujardin ~ SAT & SUN- Oct 13-14, 2018 1 P. Suomala I would like them if you still have them available.
by W. McKelvy
Thursday, September 27, 2018
Charlotte Ticket, both days, 230$ 0 K. Seder I have a Charlotte Ticket for both days, 230$  Please email clencher35@aol.com
by K. Seder
Wednesday, September 26, 2018
Dutch Gelding for available for lease 0 J. Swift   Ty is a 16.2h Dutch Gelding 18 yrs old who has been on a full lease over the last 2 years to a teenage student.  Ty was a successful Equitation horse prior to coming to my barn and has taken to the dressage quite well; he's competed with my student at training level and I've taken him out at First Level with scores in the 60’s; Judge's comments include "very athletic and quite capable".  Ty is a beautiful mover and his flying changes are confirmed. Ty needs a confident rider  and he prefers to get to know his riders so he's not suitable for a lesson program.  I would prefer an on-farm lease (partial or full); we're located in Holliston MA or I would consider an off-farm free lease to the right person. please call Jill for more info: 978-257-1173
by J. Swift
Sunday, September 23, 2018
Bronze medal on a budget 0 l. parkin Cameron is a 2002, 17.1h RPSI gelding. Flashy, yet comfortable gaits, easy to put on the aids. Cameron is well travelled, has many scores through third level and has an easy change. Cameron currently has been schooling 2nd level with amateur owner and requires normal maitenence. Safe and sane, but performs best with a confident rider. This is the perfect horse for a rider on a budget to earn their bronze on. Priced to sell at $16500 neg to perfect home. Located at Woodwind farm in Hope, RI. Training and consignment stalls available. Contact lmparkin@gmail.com https://youtu.be/_J4mjzu7g3k
by l. parkin
Wednesday, September 19, 2018
ISO Off-farm Lease 0 G. Dailey ISO Off-farm Lease Dedicated AA in a program, looking for horse to lease. About to retire my beloved 24 year old schoolmaster, hoping to continue my dressage journey. Would love an upper level horse trained through PSG or higher FEI level, but at minimum a clean correct change in each direction with good connection. Must be safe and sane, under saddle and on the ground. Reasonable maintenance okay, should be able to handle a light show schedule. Willing to be flexible (recognizing there aren’t many such opportunities), but wish list would be warmblood, gelding or non-marish mare, any age, 16-16.3hh preferred. Will receive best of care at Bear Spot Farm in Concord, MA, training with Jane Karol. If you don’t have the time, room, and/or finances to keep your current horse but don’t want to sell, this could work for both of us. Please respond with details, photos and (if available) video, to gbd@ginadailey.com.
by G. Dailey
Monday, September 17, 2018
Dutch Hill Farms Stalls avail Uxbridge 0 B. Griscom Dutch Hill Farms website dutchhillfarms.com   Dressage Stable in Uxbridge MA has stalls available in private equestrian center. Stable has all amenities, Indoor GGT footing, outdoor all weather footing, grass turnout, small and large areas, and hacking. Individual care is a priority.Lessons and training available with upper level trainers.Winter is coming!! Barbaragriscom@gmail.com  508 864 0749      
by B. Griscom
Saturday, September 8, 2018
Devoucoux Makila Harmonie - Dressage Saddle 0 A. Barrett Devoucoux Makila Harmonie Dressage Saddle – Size 3 (18.0 – 18.5)   Absolutely incredible saddle for sale due to no fault of its own! 😊 Saddle is virtually new and has been ridden in 10 times at most.  Purchased it to be used on both of my horses, but turns out they are on opposite ends of the saddle fit spectrum.  Saddle includes the shoulder relief panels that will benefit larger moving horses.  Also available 28” girth that is best to use with this saddle as it supports the v-shape billet straps. Girth has also only been used a max of 10 times.  Asking $8600 for saddle and $300 for girth if purchased separately or $8850 if purchasing both.  Price includes shipping.  I paid over $9K new, inclusive of taxes and shipping.  Don't wait 3+ months for a new one when you can buy like new at a discount today!     For more information please contact me at 617-970-8295 or at aebarrett3@juno.com.  Located in Massachusetts.     Per Devoucoux’s website:   MAKILA HARMONIE   Makila Harmonie. Trust your feelings. Discover the minimal but revolutionary concept of our new dressage saddle entirely dedicated to the harmony between horse and rider. 5 features that make all the difference: • The Dynamick® saddle tree: lighter and more flexible on the horse’s back. • The flared form of the padding spreads the rider’s weight more evenly while allowing the horse greater muscular freedom. • The unrivaled close-contact and responsiveness to the rider’s commands. • The combination of the knee blocks and the twist provide perfect stability for the rider as well as a whole new freedom of movement. • Design solutions for a new and thoroughly modern way of riding Forget everything. Experience the new dressage saddle Makila Harmonie for yourself.   https://www.devoucoux.com/us/en/boutique/produit/makila-harmonie#.W5LXfehKg2w  
by A. Barrett
Friday, September 7, 2018
Detente Bossa Nova 17.5 MW For Sale 0 A. Cairy   Need to sell this saddle. Price reduced to $3,100/best offer.   Size 17.5 MW tree. Fits a wide variety of horses and easily adjusted via flocking with your saddle fitter. Just two years old and meticulously maintained. Excellent condition. Asking $3,300. $4800 new. The Detente Bossa Nova Monoflap is the premier Dressage saddle for the modern Sporthorses New, innovative tree provides a stable position for the horse while allowing free shoulder movement. Narrow twist allows the riders leg to lie properly whilst supporting the pelvis to allow a great place to sit.   For more information, please contact me at 603-486-7113 or amylcairy@gmail.com
by A. Cairy
Sunday, August 12, 2018
August HITS Room Available. 0 L. Dunworth Double Room at The Clark House B & B Available for August HITS Fri/Sat. 8/17-18. This room includes antique furnishing, a queen size bed and a private bathroom with tub and shower. $155 per night.  Contact Leigh at leighdunworth@gmail.com.  
by L. Dunworth
Wednesday, August 8, 2018
Fancy Hanovarian gelding for sale 0 K. Lagrange NEW VIDEO - First dressage show in the US and Finsh got a 67.051% (2nd place) for his Third Level Test 3 https://youtu.be/uDZ5PEx4qXM Recently imported 2006 Hanovarian gelding for sale. Black with a lot of chrome, very personable, 16.1h, confirmed 3rd level. Asking 45K. Video available at  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Brc-MNWHBcw&feature=youtu.be For more information contact Jutta Lee, cell (802) 829-0100 or email jutta.lee.dressage@gmail.com
by K. Lagrange
Tuesday, August 7, 2018
ISO Balimo Chair 0 A. Rehnberg Searching for a Balimo Chair.   Call or text me if you have one you'd like to sell, 207-776-5933.   Thanks! Alison
by A. Rehnberg
Tuesday, August 7, 2018
Quality German Martingale, used a few times 0 C. Khalil REDUCED to sell - This QUALITY German martingale and reins set is made in black beta leather which is very strong, will not stretch and the hardware will not rust. And like all biothane and beta tack, require no upkeep other than soap and water to clean. Solid brass hardware, 10’ closed ¾” reins. Center bar buckles are sewn in at the bit end for convenience and versatility. Also included is the German Martingale strap and breastplace connection with snap in brass. Used just a few times, in new condition. I paid $188.50 for this set and will sell it for $115.00 OR BEST OFFER!! shipping included. This is a really TOP QUALITY martingale and is LIKE NEW!!! The ones you buy from the catalogs cannot compare in quality to this one, so if you are looking for quality workmanship and material, this is worth your consideration. Contact: Spanishdq@gmail.com or call 781-801-0406.
by C. Khalil
Monday, August 6, 2018
17.5" Black Country Vinici X, WIDE (hoop tree) LIKE NEW 0 C. Khalil REDUCED!!! For Sale gorgeous 17.5" Black Country Vinici X dressage saddle, WIDE (hoop tree), black, 16" flap. This saddle was custom made for my PRE stallion who I lost more than a year ago. In pristine condition; It has been kept in air conditioned room, barely had any use (less than 5 months).      Beautiful soft reverse doe, vintage leather with platinum gold welting, patent leather binding all around and patent leather cantle. Highly sought after hoop tree, especially suited for Iberians, Friesians, Morgans, Cobs and any horse with well padded withers. Narrow twist, close contact monoflap.   The Vinici dressage saddle mono flap offers outstanding closeness, maximizing the contact between rider and horse. The flexible overlay girthing system lies neatly above cushioned sweat flaps to avoid any discomfort. Medium deep seat and knee-roll configuration offer non-restrictive security and support for the correct posture. Absence of an outer flap helps to achieve a feeling of a narrower twist, especially beneficial on wider horses. The panels are designed to distribute weight evenly across the surface of the horse's back.   This custom saddle with upgrades retails for $5500. Selling for $4600 OBO, only because it won't fit my new horse and I have to order a new one soon. Located in Massachusetts. Contact Christine Khalil @ Spanishdq@gmail.com. or call 781-801-0406.
by C. Khalil
Monday, August 6, 2018
World Equestrian Games, (2) tickets, all dressage 0 G. Commander Two great seats for all dressage events at World Equestrian games.  Paid $600.   Best reasonable offer.  also have hotel reservation at Hampton Inn Spartanburg, SC )40 minutes from venue)               September 12, 2018 Dressage - Grand Prix Day 1 - Team Final & Individual Qualifier 8:45  International Stadium Total Seats: 2 Your Assigned Seats: [115-G-6, 115-G-7] September 13, 2018 Dressage - Grand Prix Day 2 - Team Final & Individual Qualifier 8:45  International Stadium Total Seats: 2 Your Assigned Seats: [115-N-17, 115-N-18] September 14, 2018 Dressage - Grand Prix Special - Individual Competition Final 10:30  International Stadium Total Seats: 2 Your Assigned Seats: [118-M-27, 118-M-28] September 16, 2018 Dressage - Grand Prix Freestyle - Individual Final 8:30  International Stadium Total Seats: 2 Your Assigned Seats: [115-H-11, 115-H-12]
by G. Commander
Monday, August 6, 2018
Adam Ellis 17” Wide Kemlyn dressage saddle 0 J. Goodwillie Adam Ellis Kemlyn/Brio 17” Wide in excellent condition with upgraded French calf leather with 15” flap. $1800.00 Jill Goodwillie Woodstock, VT 802-356-6175
by J. Goodwillie
Sunday, August 5, 2018
Lovely sweet 12 year old 14hh pinto gelding available for on farm lease in 0 R. Markels Webber   Cracker Jax has competed successfully at training level dressage and is schooling first level. Jax also likes to jump and has schooled beginner novice fences. Very willing for the right rider, no big spook or buck, no vices, perfect for a small adult or intermediate child. Will trail ride with others. Wonderful barn with good footing, indoor and outdoor arenas, access to trails and lessons with FEI trainer. More photos and videos upon request, contact for more information! Current rider is going to college and looking for someone to ride up to five days a week. Contact Caitlin  csn863@gmail.com Update: Jax and Caitlin went to their first recognized dressage show this weekend. Despite going off course and a loose horse galloping by the competition arena he scored a 68! He received a 65 and a 63 in his other two classes.     
by R. Markels Webber
Saturday, August 4, 2018
Dressage Saddle Black Country Custom MW 0 S. Gallagher FOR SALE     Black Country Dressage Saddle 17" seat 16" monoflap MW (more wide that narrow) Black with very subtle lavender trim on seat Wool flocked, serge panels - very adjustable Custom made saddle - excellent for closer coupled horse but can be used on any horse Almost new, excellent condition MSPR:  $4875 Asking:  $3150 but will consider offers, negotiable, motivated Excellent condition:  Made in Walsall, England-one owner Reply here or email me at sharon.g.0126@gmail.com Located in Connecticut
by S. Gallagher
Thursday, August 2, 2018
Custom Icon Flight 17.5 saddle for sale PRICE REDUCED 0 H. Humphrey Five year old 17.5 Custom Icon Flight, MW tree, Petite flap. Seat completely replaced in 2016 by master saddle fitter Joshua Siegel (buffalo leather in seat had stretched) with custom soft calf, new foam matching old foam. I love this saddle but my horse does not. $4395 new. Price reduced to $2500. for quick sale. I'm at Fall NEDA Fri & Sat if you want to see it.
by H. Humphrey
Monday, July 30, 2018
SOLD :-) 0 L. Johnson Sold my horses! Super comfortable! Set at medium wide. The Hybrid is wool flocked under the seat and has foam under panels for less lumps and fewer adjustments. Barely used as my horse started jumping. Price reduced to $4100. In Massachusetts. Post here or email laineypainy@aol.com
by L. Johnson
Friday, July 20, 2018
more Calendar

12/7/2019 » 12/8/2019
Gwyneth McPherson Clinic Series

12/8/2019
Freestyle Clinic w/Ann Guptill

Featured Sponsors

Online Surveys
Membership Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal